𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ❤︎

𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨; 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣.

𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙟𝙤𝙮, 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣

ꨄ

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"YOU DONT DO ENOUGH FOR THIS FUCKING FAMILY" Ayaria's mother yelled as her 4 year old self listened by her door. 

"I DO MORE THEN ENOUGH!" Her dad shouted. "YOU A SPOILED BITCH!" 

Ayaria heard a loud smack after her father said those words and she ran under her bed. She put her sheet over the bed and his herself under them. 

She picked up her dolls and started playing with their long hair and making imaginary situations. 

She tend to do this everytime her parents got into it.. which was very often. She found peace in playing and drawing. 

"yari baby.." she heard her moms soft voice as she lifted the sheets, seeing her mom bruised up face. 

"mommy your face get boo boo?" She said as her mom chuckled locking her room door. 

"mommy will be okay.." she said softly.  "oo who got you this doll?"

"i don't know" she said giggling and leaning into her mothers arms.

She walked to her dresser and got an ice packet from her play toy kitchen set and ran to her mother. 

"here mommy" she said putting the fake ice block on her eye. "all better!" 

"yea baby.. all better" her mother said. 

This was an average thing they went through. Her mother doesn't think it's a way out and Yari was just a baby.. she didn't know any better. 

Everyday Ayaria's mother prays that she meets a man better then her dad... 

𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭:

𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 @'𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙.

𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙠𝙚; 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙.

𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙥𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚.

𝙣𝙤 𝙜𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨... 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜.

𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙙..

𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐...

𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜