FOUR

𝗮𝘆𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮 𝗻𝗼𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗵 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗿 | 𝘆𝗮𝗿𝗶

𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

*𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞*

"mani baby" i spoke walking into her house as music blasted. 

Nobody heard from her in a week and i knew it was about wop and thought she needed space but then i still wanted to check on her. 

I saw her house a mess as i put my keys down and locked her door before walking over glass. I opened her door slowly and saw her staring at a wall. 

Her room was all types of fucked up. 

"mani.." i said softly walking over glass and sitting on her bed. She looked over at me and i took the time to look at her face. 

Her face was swollen and her eyes were puffy red and her lace was lifting.. my girl was going through it. 

"did he hit you?" I asked as she chuckled. 

"he's not that crazy." She mumbled as i put my purse down and saw a bottle of henny in her hand. 

"what's wrong" i said taking off my shoes and getting in her bed holding her. 

"i love him so much..." she spoke. "Why can't he love me the way i love him." 

"I just don't know what to do anymore. I love him so much, but I can't shake this feeling that he doesn't feel the same way about me." she said as she drank from the bottle. "It's like I'm stuck in this cycle. He tells me he loves me, but then I find out he's been cheating on me with other girls. It hurts so much." 

"this isn't going to help.." i said taking the bottle from her. "it's going to be okay.. and it's going to be hard for you to get over him but i known you long enough for you to know your way to strong."

"I know, but it's so hard to let go. I just wish things could be different." she said crying in my arms as i rubbed her back. 

"it's time to stop putting his feelings first and put yours imania. your loosing yourself and i hate to see you like this..." i spoke as she cried louder. 

I rubbed her back as she let it all out and we listened to music. She sat up and leaned on her head board.

"ima  bad bitch.." she said smiling as i nodded. "If he can't treat me right someone else will."

"period." I said as she laughed and wiped her face. 

"yari thank you so much.." she spoke and i nodded.