Dead Men Tell No Tales

No One's POV:

Optimus: Earth... Birthplace of the Human race... A species much like our own. Capable of great compassion and great violence... For in our quest to protect the humans. A deeper revelation dawns... Our worlds have met before.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shanghai, China  22:14 HRS

The sun began to set over the industrial powerhouse of China. In the shipping district, mass swarms of people were evacuating from the buildings.  The workers had been told there was a toxic spill in the area and would cause serious harm to them. Chinese police and PLA were helping move people to safe areas while they set up a temporary "quarantine". Little did they know that all of this was just a ruse.

Inside the Pentagon on the other side of the world. NEST Command was getting ready to deploy there forces into the zone. General Morshower was the defacto overall Commander of operations.

 General Morshower was the defacto overall Commander of operations

Airman: 3 minutes until evacuation is complete sir.

Airman: Chinese airspace is clear for a one mile radius.

Morshower: Alright, give the NEST team a go.

On the monitors, a group of Black hawk helicopters with a sorty of Apaches fly a tight formation into the factory district. On the ground a severely beaten up Ice cream truck pulls through.

??: Sing a ling

??: Sing a ling.. Come get your ice cream. Any bad robot out there better get ready for an ass whopping.

On the side of the truck, there was a sticker that read " suck my Popsicle" with a Decepticon badge next to it.

Soldiers began fast roping down from the black hawks and pulling security. They began moving into the factory looking for their target.

Optimus: For the last two years... An advanced new team of Autobots have taken refuge on Earth under my command.