Street War

No One's POV:

Bee and the rest of  Lennox's unit speed down the highway towards the state intersection.  Megatron was no free and they had barley any time before him and his decepticons would descend upon them. Mikala, Sam and Yn were all sitting inside Bee while he lead the convoy. They crest a hill and see Optimus and the rest of the Autbots.

Yn: Optimus...

Prime sees the convoy and immediately hits a u-turn along with the rest of the Autbots. They form a shield to protect them and the rest of the convoy.  Yn turns his head to look back... Prime and his team were not the only visitors.

Yn: Shit!

Sam: Wha. What?

Yn: That cop from earlier is back! Looks like he brought company!

Sam and Mikala look back. Barricade and Bonecrusher were now only a few car lengths behind them and the Autobots. Bonecrusher then begins to transform.

 Bonecrusher then begins to transform

Mikala: Oh god.

Bonecrusher rolls and begins skating on the concrete towards the convoy. Smashing vehicles out of the way like there were pieces of trash. Optimus drops back and transforms himself. He rolls and blocks Bonecrushers approach. Bonecrusher then slams through a tour bus carrying people to the city.

He splits the bus into to

He splits the bus into to. He skates throught the flames and tackles into Optimus.