13- Sibling talk

A LOUD BANGING was heard in the Thornton house, causing Topper to wake up confused

He quickly went down as he shouted "hold on!" as the banging got louder.

"Who the fuck?" Topper mumbled annoyed.
He swung the door opened to reveal that it was Rafe,

"The hell man? Why are u banging so fucking loud at 8am!" Topper said annoyed as Rafe pushed past him,

"Juliet!" Rafe shouted making Topper glared at him as he ran after Rafe.

He grabbed Rafes arm and pulled it away before opening Ivys door,

"The fuck are you doing?" Topper whispered yell,

Rafe snatched his arm away from Topper, "None of your fucking buisness, im here to see Juliet. Now fuck off top." Rafe said trying to get pass Topper so he can go to Ivy.

Topper didnt budge and pushed Rafe back,
"Hey bro, you need to chill alright? Shes fine. Im not letting you see her after what the hell you said last night, rafe." Topper said as Rafe paced back and forth.

"I-I need to see her man, just fucking move out of my way!" He said pushing Topper angrily but Topper pushed back.

"Rafe stop! Fuck man! Are you seriously fucking high right now!? Is that why you're acting like this??" Topper shouted as Rafe glared at him.

He clenched his jaw as he ran his hands through his hair while he paced around.

"Whatd you fucking say bro? Im not fucking high!" He shouted as he continued,
"I-I just wanna see her. I I need her, I need to see her move out of my fucking way Topper." Rafe said as he shouted the last part.

"Calm down Rafe." Topper said as Rafe just scoffed and shoved past him successfully this time.

Topper knew Rafe wouldnt give up, and he also knew Rafe wasnt even thinking straight right now either.

He tried to open Ivys door, but it was locked.
He kept trying to open it as he shouted and banged at the door, "Juliet! You in there! Julie! Open up!"

"Juliet! Open the door!" Rafe shouted as Topper looked concerned,
"Julie! Please open up." Rafe said but softer this time.

Suddenly the door swung open, a sleepy Ivy was at the front of the door looking confused.

"What the hell Rafe." She said in a sleepy tone,
"Okay you saw her, you can leave now Rafe." Topper said but Rafe ignored him.