4- Breakfast

IVY FOUND herself not being able to sleep at all last night after the fight

She groaned as she ran her hand through her hair.

What the hell are the pogues problem.

She got dressed up, changing her night gown with (that oufit in the gif)

She made her way down as she noticed the house seemed to be empty.

"Top? Mom?" She spoke, waiting to see if anyone would respond.

Silence.
She shrugged her shoulders guessing that no one was home.

She made her way into the kitchen to open the fridge to get a coke.
She opened it only to see that it wasn't there and was most likely in the garage fridge.

"Seriously. Who keeps switching it?" Ivy said as she groaned.

Yeah being in a rich house was cool and all but there were so many rooms. So many places where anything could be.

Sometimes Ivy was scared to be alone in the house only because if there was ever a murder in the house, she would be scared and most likely await her death.

Only kooks would understand.
Maybe.

She made her way to the garage only to be greeted by the scene of Topper working out with Rafe and Kelce.

"Oh hey Ivy." Kelce said as I sent him a little wave.

"Hey," She said as she opened the fridge to finally find the coke.
She sighed in relief,
"Are you the one switching the refreshments to this fridge, Top?" Ivy said rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, why." He said as he kept doing his pull-ups.

"Do you know how exhausting it is to walk everywhere in the house to find something!" She said groaning.

She opened the coke as she heard Rafe chuckle a little at her comment.

"You'll live, plus its like a workout? Good for your body. Walking is good, clearly you obviously need it." Top said joking.

I look at him with an annoyed look,
"Anyways as I was talking about, that little pogue pulled a gun on me man. He's insane! Jesus Rafe, you shoulda seen that crazy pogue." Topper said as he finally stopped his workout.

He made his way to Ivy, passing her to get a drink.

"If I was there man, I would've beaten the shit out of him." Rafe said.

"To be fair, you were drowning John B." Ivy said as she had one hand on her hip as she sipped her coke.

"Doesnt mean he has to pull a fucking gun on my head, he couldve just pushed me off. Hes psycho." Top said in disgust.

"All pogues are like that dude, they're psychopaths." Kelce added as I just put my hands in defeat.

"He was acting like I would actually drown him!? Pogues overreact too much I swear." Top said as he was working out.