12- Caught on Fire

IVY FELT as if she was being watched, or well she knew she was

But if anything if they actually are and know its her, she'll say she was with Kiara which was the truth.

Kiara wasn't actually a pogue, she was just like me. A kook, but the difference between me and her is that well, she calls herself a "pogue" because she doesn't like kooks, which I understand sometimes.

No one at the kook academy really cared or accepted her except me and Sarah because we all cared about the same thing.

As the movie kept on going, Ivy couldn't help but smile at the memories that they made.

She looked at Kiara with a warm smile as Kiara looked back smiling too,

"Thank you for inviting me, I've missed hanging out with you." Ivy said,

"I have too Ivy." The girl said back with a genuine smile.

When kiara stopped being friends with Sarah, she knew Ivy would be in the middle of it.
She didn't want to lose Ivy, but she knew if Ivy really did have to choose, shed most likey pick Sarah. Because they've known each other since they were kids.

She didn't want to lose Ivy though so she chose to not tell her why Sarah and her stopped being friends.
Afraid Ivy would tell Sarah about it and if Sarah knew she would definitely try to get Ivy on her side.

Kiara hated Sarah for what happened, she felt betrayed, but what she wasnt gonna let happen was losing her friend, Ivy.

As the two girls continued to watch the movie, bickering from the two boys were heard.

"Jj I need to go like right now." Pope whispered aggressively.

"Hold it in!" Jj said scoffing, clearly annoyed.

"I can't! I drank the whole soda man! I really have to go!" Pope said as Jj looked at Pope then to the two girls.

"We'll be back," Jj said to the two girls,
"Where you guys going?" Ivy asked.

"Pee break..." Pope said awkwardly.
"Why are you guys going together?" Kiara said eyeing them weirdly,

"Okay I really have to go Jj cmon lets go." Pope said as he stood up walking away quickly as Jj shrugged his shoulders and walked away,

"Are you guys gonna hold it for each other??" Ivy asked jokingly.

The two girls looked at each other and started laughing.

Meanwhile...

Rafes Pov

Rafe had kept his eye on Ivy almost the whole time.
He noticed the two boys get up, he quickly looked at Top and Kelce who all got the message.

They knew to guard the bathroom because eventually one of them would get up to go.

They all followed where the two boys were headed.