11- The Death Squad

KIARA FOUND HERSELF getting ready with her old friend,

Hanging out with the boys were fun and made her happy, but with Ivy, she found herself feeling more outgoing and happy.

Ivy was a fresh breath of air and Kie loved it.

"They'll meet us there, so we'll just drive straight there." Kiara said happily as I smiled and nodded.

I found a pair of shorts, but I didn't know which top I should wear so I put two of them up and asked, "Which one?"

One top was a knitted white top and the other was a plain yellow top.

"I love the both of them, but I say the yellow it, It makes you look more brighter and happier." Kie said as I just smiled, "Thanks,"

——————

We set up our chairs and sat down, but before the movie started, Kiara said shed get us some snacks.

I was sat in between Kie and Jj.

"Glad Kie brought you here, nice to see you again princess," Jj said as I smiled at him,
"Nice to see you too Maybank," I said back,

"Princess?" Pope mumbled confused, he looked at the two and instantly felt like a third wheel,

Was Jj macking Ivy? Thought Pope.
He slightly cringed at them talking, feeling like a third wheel.

"So what have you been up to, you and your friends?" I asked as he thought if he should tell her the truth,

They were getting shot at by two creepy dudes,
Investigated a boat that sunk,
found a compass.
Sunk Topper or well HER families boat.
John B's dad disappeared because he was trying to find the gold,
and found out he left John B a message.
Now they're to finding the gold but.
John B's MIA still.

Now that he thought about it, did he really want to tell her the truth? Definitely bad idea.

"Surfing, boat rides, typical pogue stuff." Jj said shrugging, "What about you? Heard you saved Pope," Jj said as Pope piped in,

"Thank you by the way," Pope said awkwardly as I just replied, "Yeah of course, sorry about what they did to you."

Suddenly kiara came back with snacks and sat down as she gave it to us,

"Hey Rafe just walked up to me, and he said, 'Tell your boys I know what he did.'" Kiara said confused as I was now confused too.

"Oh shit they know, fuck," Pope mumbled worryingly as Kie and I looked at each other confused,

"Where are they?" Pope asked looking like he was about to shit his pants any minute now

"Over there," Kiara said as Pope turned out immediately,

"Wait what!?" I quietly shouted, shit.

"Shit, the whole death squad is here! I knew this was a bad idea Jj shit!" Pope said as his eyes widened at the sight of the three boys.

"Whatd you guys do?" Kie asked as we both looked at the two boys who just ignored her,

Wait shit, Rafe is here. Im here with the pogues. Shit.
I refused to look behind, scared that the boys would notice me.

"Shit shit shit." I muttered as I face palmed myself.

Kie looked at me confused, "Hey you okay?"
"If rafe is here that means my brother and kelce are here. Fuck, if they see me with you guys im gonna be hanged by mom!" I said worried.

"Hey hey dont worry, Im with you, Plus maybe they didnt see you?" Kie said trying to reassure me as I just shook my head.

"Oh whatever, at this point, maybe they already saw me, who cares, Im already here? Might as well just have fun." I said shrugging my worries off.

As the two girls talked, the boys were talking but it seemed like a not so good talk...

—————

RAFES POV

After I talked to Kiara, I headed back to Kelce and Top,

"Hes so fucked." Kelce said chuckling as did me and Top.

We watched where Kiara went as I saw a familiar blonde next to Kiara.

I hit Toppers shoulder as I clenched my jaw at the sight,

"Isnt that Ivy with those pogues?" I asked bitterly, Toppers eyes widened at the sight.

"What the hell is she doing with those pogues?" Topper said as he scoffed at the sight.

Rafe noticed that the girl and the Maybank boy were talking, a scoff came out of his mouth as he walked towards the two, but instantly got stopped by a hand on his chest.

Topper stopped the boy and asked, "We confront them later remember, dont start shit in broad daylight."

Rafe clenched his jaw as he ran his hand through his hair, "Shes with those god damn pogues Top! Shit!" Rafe said trying to control himself as he walked back to their spot.

"Save your anger for later man, dont worry we'll beat the shit out those pogues later tonight," Topper said as he patted Rafes shoulder,

The two continued to watch the pogues, except Rafe had kept his eye on Ivy.

What the hell was she doing sitting next to that pogue?

Rafe knew something was going on between the two and he knew he'll figure it out soon.

Suddenly, Pope turned around and the three boys had gave him the stare, making it known that they were out to get them.

Pope was quickly grabbed by the head by Jj which Rafe had just rolled his eyes.

"Hey remember that one party, the one where that pogue had a gun, if i remember you said its like he knew Ivy right," Rafe asked passive aggressively,

Topper looked at him and back at his sister and the Maybank boy who seemed to be too close to his sister.

"Yeah, called her princess. Unless he calls every girl he offers a drink to that name," Topper said as he glared at Ivy and Jj.

Something was going on between them, and the two friends suspected it.

As the movie started playing, Rafe kept his eye on Ivy and Jj most of the time.

"I just dont understand why shes hanging out with those stupid fucking pogues!" Topper scoffed.

"Maybe she doesn't know those pogues sunk your boat? Im sure if she knew, she wouldnt be with them." Kelce spoke up.

Another scoff came from one of the other boys, Rafe.
"Dont worry Top, I'll do everything in my power to get Juliet away from those pogues. Even if I have to kill that pogue." He said mumbling the last part.

Topper looked at Rafe, a little concerned, but he was too angry about the boat situation.