chapter 14

Author note -: Jiya's past is ended here...
__________________________________

Jiya POV

I was staring at the sky who is now black and dark, just like my life... there was star shining not much but only two, just as I have two star's in my life who are the reason of my existence.

Maa and Praju...

They both are the only reason because of I'm sitting here, after my mom death. I look at my mom's photo which is placed beside my bed.

I walked towards my bed and sit there holding her photo which is drawn by praju... she draw a sketch of my mother. later as she gain a knowledge in drawing she learn a lot things.

She improved her drawing skills in her vacation, maa send her to drawing class, there she learn to paint also.

On my 18th birthday she gives me my life's biggest gift, that to my mother portart and one photo. I placed that portart on my bedroom wall and photo next to my bed stand.

I was holding that photo, staring at her. "Mom, you know I made a promise to u and soon it's going to complete. Don't worry I'm not going to leave any one of them who did this with you...just this few nights...just few nights..."

I again stared at the photo, don't know for how long I was staring at her, soon someone placed hand on my head and i close my eyes.

I know who's that person was, "missing mom?" Maa ask, She sit beside me and I nodded. She just smiled weakly as I look at her. I lay down on her lap and she started caring my hair's.

"I'm proud of you beta...." Maa Said in sudden. I look at her and she continued. "You made me promise when i was resigning from my company position and handed over to you.....and now...now my daughter complete her promise"

She smiled a little "no mom..i didn't complete my promise yet..." I said and she look at me. "Yes...i just saved girls from that vikaram...i didn't take any action against him and veer..." I said...

"How you know that the person who kidnapped you and hram the girl was vikram?" Maa ask in confusion.

"I know maa..., I'm sure this is none other than Vikram and Rekha's plan..." I said...

"But beta... means---" maa was hesitating to ask me something. "What happened maa?,you want to ask me something?" I asked sitting straight looking at her.

"Actuclly ha...but... anyways we will discuss it later..." Maa said but i stopped her and force her to say...and she don't want to discuss this matter now but I forced her and she did...

"How they get success to kidnapped you. As i remember you took guard's with you and more than that you know self-defence, you are able to fight against them than how?.."

I left a deep breath and look at her, i hold her hand and continue.

"Actuclly maa, I was in the meeting with our new client mr.vikas. we both was in a hotel's private room were my two guard was standing behind me and my p.a also,that Vikas was wearing mask that's why I couldn't able to see his face. When i asked him to remove the mask he said he get a infection that why he can't remove it..."

"I get doubt on him, so i told my guard to be carefully. After discussion when i was going to sign on the paper's i found that paper was not real, so i ask him and that time he told me that he's not vikas and neither he come here to do any deal. After than i started feeling dizzy...."

"I look behind,but my guard was also in same condition, i was going to stood up but my eyes and head get heavy and in few seconds i close my eyes..."

"When i opened my eyes, i found myself in the dark room. My vision was not clear at first but then i look around, my hand's was tied with the chair and mouth with handkerchief. I tired my best to escape from there but get failed, I use my self defence tools and successful to escape myself, i stood up and was going to run away, I aslo found one door and i open it, but...."

"When i opened that door, i found so many girls in there teen age was sitting there helplessly and some of them was scared, when I steped in, some one hit me from behind and started yelling "LEAVE US..... leave us... Some how i eascp from that war, and look behind to found a little girl...that Riya..."

"She was the only one who was standing there fearlessly, first she asked me "are you from that gang or you come here to save us?", i look at for a min and said "I'm also one of u" she look at me confusion was clear on her face, i look around myself and found other girls was sleeping, but they all was unconscious..."

"Then i close the door and sit there beside Riya. She was sitting there silent, i want to ask her so many things but we heard someone footsteps and she get scared...i hold her hand and she hugged me in fear. I still remember her sacred face and shaky voice..."

"I hold her tightly, after a while that footsteps sound stopped and we both took a sign in relief. First I clamed down her and then try to woke up that girl's but..("did, i tried my best to woke up them but they are not even opening there eye's...") Riya said this to me, and Yes that was true...no one was opening there eye's..."

"So i didn't waste a time and started finding a way to eascp from there, some how I did and with the little Riya I run away from there successful..., then we come i the middle of the road were i found two men's talking, so took one of them phone and informed our location to prajkta"

"Soon prajkta come and we left from there towards..." I stopped as I she knows were we ended the journey... I didn't told her whole story, she was about to ask me something but i receive a call from my p.a.

"Mam, sorry to disturbed you but you have to come to our godown, it's emergency..." She said as i picked up the call.

"What exactly happened aditi?..." I asked her. "Mam, Don't know how but There is a huge fire at our godown..." She said and a shocking WHAT....eascap from my mouth...

Without wasting a time with prajkta and maa i left towards our godown...

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

Hey guys 💜😇

Hope enjoying the story 🤞, so just do one more thing... nothing something special...

Just...

Do'🌟', comment, share with your friends and Follow for more..