chapter 12

*Author pov*

"Have---have y--you be--been raped?" Ambika asked and jahnvi nodded. The tear's ambika was holding back come out from her eyes.

She hold jahnvi's hand and squeeze it, and now jahnvi also can't able to hold her tear's she started crying...

Jahnvi was crying now, hardly..., ambika hugged her tightly and jahnvi also warp her hand's around her, after a long time someone was hugging her...

Jahnvi was crying hardly without stopping so ambika also didn't stop her, after a while she stopped crying and Ambika asked a question...

"Who did this with you?" Jahnvi look at her and said "five men's and one of them--one of them was my--my ow--own FATHER..."
As she said this prajkta and ambika's heart bit skip a bit....

Tears come out from three of them eyes, "because of him I lost my mom...I lost precious thing..my honer...I lost everything..." Janhvi said while crying...

She told everything from start to end to ambika and prajkta. As prajkta meet her in middle but she didn't get a chance to tell her whole story... prajkta also never imagined that Jahnvi have suffer from all this....

They both are feeling bad for her and they both want to take revenge from everyone who made her like...who gave this much pain to this angle soul...

After hearing jahnvi's past, prajkta and ambika hugged her. "You're not alone now dear, we both are with you, i will not leave anyone who made my daughter to suffer from this much" ambika said and kiss on her forehead. Janhvi felt like her mother kiss on her forehead as she used to do this...

Jahnvi nodded and said "I want to start a new life maa..., want to be strong like you maa.., because of my scaredness i lost my mom and unborn sister's but now i don't want to lose my maa and sister...I want to be fearless...I want New name...maa" jahnvi said

"You called me MAA?" Ambika asked and jahnvi nodded saying "Because you consider us as you're Daughter" they both look at emotional ambika for a min. Ambika always wanted to have daughter's and today she got...

"What happened, don't you like that I called you 'maa'?" Jahnvi asked and ambika nodded her head negatively saying "why would I?, from onwards you both are my daughter's" she said while smileing...

"You want to start a new life, with New name..right?" Jahnvi nodded as ambika asked her this.
"Then i would like to give you New name 'JIYA'..." Ambika said.

"My mother name was jayshree and she want to gave my daughter name Jiya..so as considering it's your grandmother wish your name is now 'JIYA AMBIKA MALHOTRA'"

jahnvi eka jiya nodded her head and then ambika look at prajkta. She said to her "i want that you also start your new life forgetting the past dear..." Prajkta nodded and said, "yes maa..., but I don't want to change my name. It's the only and one thing which my parents left for me..."

Ambika nodded in understanding "i don't want to change it either... 'PARJKAT AMBIKA MALHOTRA'" Ambika said and prajkta smile happily...

"I'm so happy today that i got both of you...now sleep quickly. We have to go tomorrow for arranging this thing's.." ambika said wiping her tears and made both of them sleep..

Soon they both fall asleep and ambika kiss on there forehead and went towards her room.

*NEXT day*

Jahnvi woke up and look beside her were she found prajkta sleeping peacefully, so she decided to take a bath and then weak up her.

She entered in one room like looking bathroom were she found everything..a bath tub plus a shower and one cupboard like looking something.