chapter 2

* Janhvi means JIYA POV*

What i have done worng with someone that God give me this life?, what is my fault that i need to go through this? And specially why?...

The girl who was born in heaven look hell house was now a women in hell look heaven place...

I still can't believe that The relationship that people trust with their eyes closed was betrayed me?...

the relationship that is safe is the only relationship that I feel insecure?....

How can a person of your own blood do this?, and specially why?, why me..?

When ever I remember that night i get panick attack. that horrible night and each and every second of that night is still in my mind.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(FLASHBACK) before 7 year's
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Mom...mom" I yelled and come to her bedroom.

"Good morning beta and HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY PRINCESS..." she said and i hugged her.

She kissed on my forehead and than on my cheeks... "Thanks mom..." I said

"Now go and fresh up i will prepare something for you" saying this she was about to stood up but fall, thankful she fall on bed.

She held her head and blood was coming from her nose, she was looking stressed it seems like she again haven't slept whole night.

Seeing this I get scared and quickly made her sit on bed properly. I gave her water and then press her head.

"Mom, didn't you took your medicine?, did you eat last night?" I asked in worried.

"Jahnu..., don't worry aa--ha--- I'm--i'm fine. You go and fresh up yourself i will prepare something for you, today it's your birthday na..." Mom said

"Mom, there is no need to celebrate the birthday, what i want is just you.., you sit here and Don't move i will prepare something for you" i said and run towards kitchen.

I prepared a quick breakfast and come in her room and made her to eat that..."beta, don't worry I'm okay, you go and fresh up yourself i will---"

"Mom, today is my birthday and you have to listen me, now eat it then i will give you medicine"

"You're just 16 year old now, still taking care of me like a mother." My mom said.

"Mom now eat this" i said. "I will but you go and fresh up yourself. You just woke up beta" my mom said and i went towards my room for freshuping myself.

I didn't introduce myself to you guys..., I'm jahnavi, turned in 16 today. I leave with my parents in small house.

I belongs to a middle class family but in reality we are poor. In this world I have only my mom and my son-called dad.

I loved my mom so much..., she was the only reason because of whom I'm still here.

If she doesn't have brain tumor than we both have leave from here a year ago.

Yes, my mom have brain tumor and she is in her last stage. Doctor said that she have less time to leave.

But i didn't believe in that, I am trying to do something for her but my so-called father means MR.Raghav, is not allowed me to do something.

He always hate me and my mom because she gave birth to me and i born as a daughter not as a son.

He wants a boy, who will look at he's business. Yes, he have a small business that to my grandparents mean's he's parents started this.