Introduction....

How it's feels when the people you trust the most Betrayal you?

How it feels when world are talking worng about you, the world was showing fake things about you?

How it's feels when someone was harming your loved ones but you're unable to do something?

How it's feels when you did something to protect yourself but world consider it that you did for your selfishness.

World was keep talking worng about you but in reality you're the different person.

Something like this it's happening with me....i mean with Jiya..

Jiya is a girl whom everyone scared. She is like a DEMON for every one but very few people know's how she is in reality.

She was not born as demon, she was born as an angel but this world and some curle people made this ANGLE INTO DEMON...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*prologue*

"Since all the evidence is in favor of Mrs. Jia, And from the evidence presented by them, it is clear that she committed the murder to save the little girl.
The case is closed." Judged said and left from there.

Everyone stood up and Bow,
"So... Again we won" prajkta said.
Prajkta is a lawyer; who is handling the case of jiya.

"No..we have one more war to win" jiya said making prajkta confused.

"Which?" Prajkta asked.
"Mam, reports are waiting for you outside the court." One guard come and inform Jiya.

She nodded and he left. "Ooo..., so you are talking about this war." Prajkta asked. Jiya nodded and said "i have habit of this" and Both were going to leave.

"Di..." Someone called jiya.  prajkta and jiya both look behind.

"Di... thankyou for saving and helping me" a little 5-6 year old girl said. Jiya bend a little and placed her hand on her head.

"Don't worry beta, I'm always here to help you" jiya said; whlie little bit smiling.

"Prajkta, send Riya to our child take care house. And beta don't worry, now no one is going to harm you. You are safe now" jiya said and that little girl smiled.

Prajkta nodded and send her to house. Jiya come outside with the guard's.

As soon as reporter saw jiya, they started asking thousands of questions, she gave answers of everyone questions.

But then someone asked something her that made her angry and also scared.

"Mam, you saved so many children's. Sometimes you also klied so many persons, but we always curious about how you did this? And specially why?" A reporter asked.

Jiya squeezed her hands which was in her pocket. She said "i just want to save that children's so i did; and i always told you that there is a reason behind my behaviour"

"What reason?" Reporter asked
"I don't think that is necessary to tell you. It's a personal reason" she said strictly but in deep inside she was scared now.

Then she walked from there towards her car. The gured 's was trying to protect her as all the reporter's was coming near her and trying to block her way.

Soon she sit in car and head towards her manshion....
__________________________________