chapter 5

*jahnvi eka jiya POV*

I open my eyes slowly slowly when i heard someone voice. I look around and found I was in the car and with some unknown people's.

My throat, my eyes, my head, my body were all in pain. Most of all, my body from the waist down was in a lot of pain, that i couldn't able to sit properly.

I was trying to open my eyes but that are two heavy, I was also unable to say something. I was conscious but...a single word... single word was not coming out of my mouth...

I heard then a men's voice "this girl is facking sexy..i know get it why that men lose his control" and two men's laugh with him.
Hearing this i remember what just happened with me...

A tear come from my eyes that lead me to a headache. "Raju,why can't first we enjoyed with her than give her to the Boss. After all Boss never give us chance to enjoy with this kind of sexy girls.." one man said and remaining agreed for this shit..

No, no please no. Why this hell all happing with only me, why...why God,why? I asked myself than the car Stop and all of them come out of the car.

I thought we reached there when a men come and stood infornt of me, but I was worng. He then touch my lips with his lips and that's the moment when the all the strength i was holding comes in sudden and i open my eyes slowly...

He's that Dirty lips Touch my neck then my chest and.... and he started kissing me down I was trying to stop him but he held my hand tightly and successed in what he want.

Than come other one and he also did same, i just want to run away from him, I want to cry, the pain i was feeling was to horrible for me...

In one day not only one person but 4 people did rape on me and one of them was my...my..my own father.., what the hell is this?....

I was helplessly laying there when they are done with doing what they want, soon one men's phone rang and he took that call and just nodded. I saw him as my eyes are not full open but ya, a little bit....

He then said to that men, "hurry up. Boss are waiting for his new boby..." And soon car start. I tried to open my eyes and say something because I'm so hungry and thirsty, i just want now something to drink or eat...

So i tried to say something but my voice was coming like I was whispering, but still i tried and this time a little bit loudly and one men heard...

"Wa--water--water" i said, but that people didn't gave me a drop of water i thought I'm gonna die now but no I was alive...

Because than one man said "bitu...gave her water,Let's quench her thirst too. She has quenched our thirst..." and they laugh, that moment for first time i want to fight for myself...

But what else i could do, now i don't have anymore strength to say something. Than one men gave me bottle i took that with sheky hands and open the bottle but was unable to drink because I was laying...

Thankfully that men made me to sit and i gulp down the water like I was thirsty since 5 years...
Than I was able to open my eyes and looked around and found we arrived at the place.

Than one men said "good you woke up, now come with us" and everyone get out of the car. I tired but as I moved my first leg and i felt like some was kicked on my personal part.

It's really hurting so much, some how I steped out whlie crying hard but fall on floor again. My eyes was closed but i was still conscious, then two men come and one hold my arms and other one hold my legs...

And then they took me in, that place was giving me a bad Vibe.., but than they threw me down & in that pain i scram in my mind. I was feeling  like someone was beating me with a wooden rod...

"Is she is sleeping?" One men asked.

"No boss, she is unconsciousn" the men who did rape on me and also put here said.

"Than give her something and made her conscious. I want to enjoy with her when she will be woke..." He said..

And left i think because, i heard his footsteps...then other two men come and picked me and made there way...

Than they put me down, I was feeling like someone else present. Than one men asked "what about her?" , i don't know about whom they was talking..

But my doubt come true there was other person also "boss, was going to enjoy with her tonight, if she will also come in conscious." And they left after locking us.

Than i feel someone was coming near me, i open my eyes little bit but light come on my eyes and i feel pain. Than someone Touch me, first i scared but then i Heard a girl voice...

"Didi..., are you okay..., didi. Please open your eyes" she said while stumbling, but i just humble collecting my all strength. She quickly got up and don't know where she found the water but ya... She give me water.

Then i open my eyes a little bit and saw a one little 12_13 years old girl. Her eyes was teary and she was looking scared.

We both sit there silent and after sometime i managed to open my eyes and also to talk. I asked "what is your name dear?"

"Prajkta..." She said. "How--how are you here?" I asked and she started crying. I couldn't able to see her crying and l hold her.

I hugged her and she was now crying hardly hugging me. After a long time I feel someone's hug... After my mom's hugged No one hugged me...not even look at me..

Then i made her sit and asked her why, when and how is she here?. She said "they killed my mom dad infront on me, we all are going on a trip but don't when they come in sudden and killed my mom dad. I have a younger sister just like you but they took her somewhere I don't know and took me here. It's been two days since I'm here... before you come i asked one men where is my he said----- he said --he's he's boss--did re--reap on her and --and KILLED HER..."

And she brush out in cry. I was holding her,as i know the pain she was feeling. Losing your loved ones was the most scared and painful thing. I also lost my mom,my sister's. Yes...I lost my three sisters before there arrival.

When i was 9 years old my mom was second time pregnant but when my mom and my son-called dad found it was a girl he forced her to miscarriage...
After crying, yelling and bagging infront of him, my mom did it.

She never told me this and because of this everything happened. Not only one time but three times she had miscarriage.

I never found it by myself, actually one day that  new lady, who is he's wife now told me and that to in worst word's...

I shook of my thoughts and look at her and said "don't worry, I'm here. You called me sister na.. your safety is my responsibility now..." And she hugged me but we heard someone footsteps and that made sacry...

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

So... here is the next update. But wait here horrible journey is not over yet...

There are still some things are going to be happened. Stay tuned...

Do'🌟', comments and share with your friends and Follow for more...

Bye bye 😊
Love from SOULWORDS..