✧ Part 5 ✧

On a clear starry night people gathered at a picturesque farmhouse which drawn in by the warm glow of twinkling lights and lanterns. The farmhouse was transformed into a magical haven with tiny lights adorning the trees and lanterns suspended from branches like fireflies. Candles in jars cast a warm, cozy ambiance and plush seats nestled around crackling fireplaces invited guests to linger.

As they entered their jaws dropped in awe of the enchanting arrangements. Kabir, beaming with pride approached them with open arms and they shared a heartfelt embrace. "Hyung, you're incredible!" Gabriel exclaimed while gazing around at the decorations in wonder. "No one can beat you at arranging parties!" Kabir's unique and aesthetic ideas had once again surpassed expectations.

As they explored the farmhouse they discovered a stunning display of lanterns in various shapes and sizes, each one meticulously crafted to add a personal touch. The soft golden light of the candles danced across the faces of the guests, casting a warm glow on their delighted expressions. The air was filled with the sweet scent of blooming flowers and the soft hum of conversation creating a sense of community and connection.

Kabir's attention to detail was evident in every aspect of the party from the carefully curated playlist to the delectable hors d'oeuvres and refreshing cocktails.

Kabir chuckled at his statement before replying, "Of course, if I hadn't gotten into politics, I would have definitely owned an event organizing company. I would have called it 'Kabir's Kaleidoscope' and made it the most sought-after events company in the country!" He smiled brightly at his excitement.

Then he turned to Rumeysa and admired her while saying,"You look stunning, Rumeysa." black dress with puffy sleeves accentuates with her curves perfectly, Her pale skin and amber-colored eyes, a beautiful blend of honey and fire, seem to hold many secrets.

Gabriel was also gazing at her, taking in a side of her as he had never seen before. He found it endearing, the way she blushed slightly as she bit her lower lip. He noticed everything -- the way her eyes sparkled in the dim light, like amber gemstones glowing from within.

Sophia, who had been quietly observing Gabriel and Rumeysa noticed a peculiar smile on his face as he looked at her. She thought to herself, "Seems like someone's feelings are taking a 90° turn - oh, I'm so excited! This is going to be interesting!"

Just then, Asher cleared his throat to draw attention to himself. They turned to him with questioning looks, and he simply smiled in response, "Oh, my little one." Kabir opened his arms for him and he walked towards him with small baby steps pattering against the floor. Kabir remarked after embracing him, "You're matching my height now, kiddo! You're growing up so fast!" A shy smile appeared on his face and he hide his face in Kabir's chest.

Sera, who had been watching the scene with a disgusted expression rolled her eyes at Asher and muttered, "Huh - attention seeker."

Asher listened her, scoffed and said, "I can hear you, Sera." She rolled her eyes again and said, "So what? You're always seeking attention, Asher." He stepped forward as his eyes locked on her and she did the same as their faces inches apart. The air was electric with tension as they engaged in a silent stare-down.

Sera and Asher both shared birth day, but their personalities and approaches to life couldn't be more different. Sera born early in the morning (was a perfectionist, always striving to be the best).

Asher, on the other hand, arrived at night and his laid-back nature often drew attention earning him the nickname "attention seeker." Their rivalry was legendary while each of them trying to outdo the other in every aspect of life, from school grades to sports.