CHAPTER - 5

So here is the chapter guyzzzz......🥰

************************************

AUTHOR'S POV

Next Day

In the evening Tara and Raj were chilling on the sofa while watching a comedy movie on a laptop with popcorn in the living room of Tara's apartment. Both of their legs were stretched on the table and laptop on Raj's lap.

Suddenly Tara's phone pined with the sound of notification. She took her phone to check the message. As she read the message her eyes widened and she started jumping in happiness " yeahhhhhhhh........" She shouted . Raj who was engrossed in the movie got  startled by her voice and laptop fell from his lap .

" Pagal ho gyi hai kya gadhi , Dara Diya tune " Raj said with a sigh placing his hand on the left side of his chest.

( Have you gone mad donkey , you scared me )

" Raj ...Raj I got selected in the GALAXY" she said excitedly to Raj who smiled " Congratulations, but there was no need to become this happy , you know what I mean " Raj said again taking the  laptop from the sofa .

" I know .., I know but this is different" she said doing her weird happy dance ."

Raj chuckled and said " If you are this happy, then give me a treat 😁" .
"Of course ! Let's go where do you wanna eat ? " Tara asked getting down from the sofa grinning.

" We are not going anywhere, I wanna eat kheer Puri made by you , I love food made by you " Raj said smiling .

"Ok but I have a condition" She said .
" What condition?" He inquired.

" You have to do the dishes after eating " she said placing her hands on side of her waist standing in front of Raj .

" Ok , no problem " He said with a smirk . ' I will eat and after eating  will escape from here , hehehe😁 ' he thought smiling .

" Why are you smiling " she asked raising her one eyebrow . "No..nothing , you go and prepare the food" he said shooing her from there to the kitchen .

Tara prepared the kheer and Puri and both of them  started enjoying  there dinner.

" Wow ..... Divine. , it's heaven yrr " Raj said stuffing Puri in his mouth.
" Thank you yrr , but you have to do the dishes" Tara said smiling to which Raj nodded smirking internally.

They both finished their dinner and Tara put the plates in the kitchen .
" Now go , and do the dishes " Tara said .

" Yes going , oh wait someone is calling me " he said and moved towards door . " Hellloo .. , helloo.. your voice is not coming " he said placing his phone on ears and moving towards the door " Tara wait I will come after talking, here is some network problem " he said and get out of the house.

" Wow, raj you are great , now let's go " he giggled in himself and went to orphanage.

Tara cleaned the table and arranged the things in the living room . " Where is Raj ?  it's been 20 minutes "  she said to herself and moved outside to check on him .

She checked in whole corridor but there was no sign of him. She called him but he didn't pick up the call then she  started calling  security guard  and moved inside her apartment . The security guard picked up the phone
" Hello Suresh uncle , Raj  Ghar gya kya ?" she asked to the guard .

(Did Raj go to home ? )

"Yes , Tara beta , he went 20 minutes ago" he said and she  fumed in anger . " Ok uncle , Thank you " she said and cut the call.