41 : Universes Apart

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry 'bout it Eli, I know I fucked up." I walk towards him and slap him on the back, smiling when I see him wince.

That's right bitch.

"The team and I are going to a party tonight, you wanna come? Wyatt's coming."

I could see her, but if I saw her I would break.

"She won't be there, it's a Pembroke party." Eli reassures me somehow reading my thoughts.

"Yeah, sure."

⎯⎯ ୨୧ ⎯⎯

I'm very much regretting to coming to this party. It's hot and its stinks of booze, I look around catching sight of Wyatt with a girl draped on his lap.

At least one of us is having a good time.

"You're Luke Beckett aren't you?" A voice says from behind me, I turn around startled by how close this stranger is to me. I take a step back trying to create distance, there's a sly smile on her face, the light shines off her diamond nose piercing.

"Uh yeah." I shift around in discomfort, I have no intentions of touching another girl or even talking to one for a very long time.

"I've seen you play, you're like really good." She trails a finger on my chest, my body going rigid in response.

"I'm not interested, sorry." I side step her frowning face making a beeline for Elijah who's talking with some guys on the team,

"Hey cap." They chorus when I reach them, I smile amused at the fact they still call me that.

"Nice to see you guys."

"What's up?" Eli asks with an eyebrow raised,

"Nothing, I-" I cut myself off, my gaze locked onto the back of a head of blonde hair.

I take in a sharp breath when she turns around, Lizze's here, Lizzie's a few feet away.

Holy fuck.

She's smiling, completely unaware of my presence. She laughs at something the guy next to her says, the corner of my lips tug as I watch her dance.

"Shit. I didn't know she'd be here man. I haven't seen her around at a party since-" He stops himself, since I was with her I finish for him.

"It's fine."

She's fucking gorgeous, my memories of her don't do her justice. She's wearing denim shorts and a black top that blankets her curves perfectly, her face is delicate and golden, her blonde hair pulled back in a low bun with strands out.

She looks happy.

But something about her is off, the fire that I once saw in her eyes is dull and it pains me to see.

The guy next to her suddenly wraps his arms around her waist pulling her in towards him, his hands are where my hands used to be.

I narrow my eyes as I watch his hand slip further down, and when they land on her ass all I can see is red.

I have no fucking right to walk up to him, no right.

But I couldn't give one fuck.

I tug mystery guys shoulder backwards forcing him to face him before I land a blow to his face. I can tell when Lizzie recognises me from the sound she makes.

"Back. The. Fuck. Off." I punch him with every word I spit,

"Luke! Stop it!" Her voice reels me back in, I drop my grasp on his collar and turn to look at her.

I grimace at the disappointment and anger filling her eyes, I feel my face go soft.

"Lizzie-" A hard punch to my jaw catches me off guard cutting me off as I fall to the floor, a heavy weight on top of me.

"STOP IT! LEVI!" I catch her face in my peripheral, covered in tears.

"Fuck off man, you're making her cry." I spit out blood, regaining control and jumping back onto my feet as he mirrors my action.

"No that's what you've been doing asshole, for months!"

Ouch.

"Stop taking advantage of her." My head feels dizzy as I get hit again,

"Oh fuck off, unlike you I actually don't lie." I lunge for him, punching him left and right.

"GET OFF HIM!"

Someone wraps their arms around me, pulling me back and away from him.

"Are you stupid?! You're in contract!" Wyatt shouts in my ear.

I take one look back at lizzie who is staring at Levi and me and stride out the door out of Wyatt's grasp, I don't look back when I hear him call out for me.

I'm halfway across the front-yard when I hear the front door open and slam shut.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I turn around at the voice,

"Lizzie-" I start but she cuts me off, standing universes away from me, tears flowing down her face.

➹♡➷➹♡➷➹♡➷

THE TIME HAS COME!!!!

Guys like there are still a few more chapter after this, it hasn't ended yet 😉✌️😆

Also do you guys want pictures of what I envision the characters to look like?

Wish me luck for my chem and bio tests this week, I fucking hate stoichiometry😆🔥