Unknown person

At the gates of a unknown village two people apeard in the air. One from them was a boy and the other was a girl.

The boy have short, unkempt, dark-coloured hair, black eyes and a relatively broad nose and well-defined eyelashes, that were turns upwards at each end. He was wearing a half pant and a tea-shrit with a symbol of uchiha clan. Along he have a katana with him also (Any guess who it is?)

On the other side the girl have black jet hair whom were long enough to reach her neck only, beautiful black eyes with long eyelashes. Wearing a black dress revealing her tummy and a red cloak with a uchiha clan's symbol. She also have a katana at her back.

"This place is too much similar to ours, isn't it?" The girl spoke with a amusing look.

"hmm, now i m more curious to see how much this world is similar to ours" the boy spoke in the same tone.

"me too" the girl said and with that they started going inside that village.

As soon as they entered the village they were facing the stares of the people around them. It was like they are too much shocked from something.

They two looked back at those people with a done face and kept going forward.

At a sacred place...

"as always" the boy said going usually like he isn't bothered much about the glares."No matter which place, we always become the center of attraction"

"but somehow..." the girl stopped at her place and started to look suspecially at her sorroundings "isn't it different this time?"

"that... I have seen them already, but may be there are some more" the boy spread his hand towards his katana.

"then it's my turn" the girl pulled out her katana faster then the boy and came infront of him.

"as your wish" the boy said and took away his hand from his katana.

With that some shurikens were throwen onto them by someone. Before those shurikens could harm them The girl swinged her katana as fast as it was no longer visible and slashed them all.

"stop being cowards and come out already" she said still slashing the shurikens.

A group of ninja appeared infront of them.

"You got skills girl" they smirked at the girl.

"aha... You can say so" she smirked back and grabbed something in the air. It appears that it was a hand of someone. She twisted it and throwed him away. The ninja groweld in pain.

"how did you..!" their smirk faded in a second.

"it's your bad luck guys, you used a kinjutsu over someone who herself is a master in it" the boy said in teasing way. "you should have looked for the persons capability first and..." he was cutted off by the girl.

"enough.. Shisui, there is no point educating someone who is against us in the first place" she said and looked back at those enemies ninja's with a death glare. Which made them frowned.

After beating them enough....

"We need some info, mind telling that then we will let you go, otherwise...." she stopped in between "whatever happens, don't blame me for that"

"we will we will, please just spare us" they spoke in unit in feared tone.

"Good for you then" she gived a angelic smile like she is no longer the person who tourted them a few minutes ago.

Those ninja were dumbfounded for a while after seeing her like that.

"No wonder, i also got confused with those double faced thing" Shisui sighed accompening those ninjas.