006

CHAPTER | 006 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗻𝘁 = 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸'𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆this font = you speaking this font = jungkook's in his body 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘯𝘵 = 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥

CHAPTER | 006
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗻𝘁 = 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸'𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆
this font = you speaking
this font = jungkook's in his body
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘯𝘵 = 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥

"HEY jungkook, are you feeling alright? you been quiet lately" his manager asked. "i'm fine. no need to worry about me" he smiles. "you sure? if anything changes, let me know. okay" he asked and the idol nods. i don't know how you were before but this is the third time someone has asked you. pretend that i'm not here and act like you normally do you said.
𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦? he asked and you shrugged. yeah but this won't last forever. we have about three months left before this is permanent you said which made him quiet. he has forgotten about that. your body is in a coma somewhere in New York. he has gotten used to you being around him. you notice his behavior and leaned towards his face. don't tell me you forgot about that? i thought you wanted to get rid of me you said.

your eyes widened when you saw him leave the room and so you had no choice but to follow him into the hall. jungkook jumped when he heard you gasp. he turns around to see your bias from seventeen. he looks way cuter in person. do you think you could get me an autograph and send it back to NY? please!!! i promise to do what you say! you begged jungkook. pretty please! you pout. "hello, jungkook hyung. how are you doing?" seungkwan asked with a smile. "i'm doing well. how about you? you guys must be tired from the concerts and finishing your new album" jungkook said. "actually not really. our fans gives us that energy to work harder" he smiles. that's my boo! i love him so much you said which made jungkook want to roll his eyes. "do you mind if i ask for an autograph? it's for a friend of mine that loves your group more than mine, apparently" he said.

"sure! what's their name?" seungkwan asked. "(y/n)" jungkook said which made the younger man surprise. "hyung, are they your lover?" he asked. "what! of course not! she's a friend of mine. just friends" jungkook explained. "oh, if you say so. give a minute. i'll see if i can find an album and sign it" seungkwan rans off. the older idol glances over at the spirit who's stuck to him who was dancing and smiling that she was getting an autograph from her bias from seventeen. 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘩 𝘵𝘰𝘰? he asked and you stopped and looked at him. will you actually give me one? you asked. 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦? he asked. yes please! you smiled at him. seungkwan soon came back with a signed album. "i hope she likes it" he smiles as he hands jungkook the album. "she will trust me" he replied.

"jungkook! practice is about to start again!" he heard his manager shout. "well good luck with practice, hyung. see you around" seungkwan waves before walking off. jungkook looks over at you who has a huge smile on your face. he never seen you smile this big before. 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩, 𝘩𝘶𝘩? he asked with his arms crossed. i love both groups you said. 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦. he said.  don't tell me you're jealous? you lean towards his face. 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘪 𝘢𝘮? he leans towards you, having your faces a few centimeters apart. you don't need to. your group has a special place in my heart. if i haven't found you guys, i would have probably killed myself. you gave me hope again. you're my savior. no one can't take your place you backed away and smiled at him.

jungkook looks away, trying to cover his red cheeks. he wasn't sure if it was the words were what made him blush or the fact it was coming out of your mouth. he knew a lot of ARMYS were in a dark phase before joining the fandom but hearing it coming out of you was different. well you should head back to practice. once at home, you better send that album you said and he smiles. 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭. 𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘪 𝘴𝘢𝘺 he replied. okay! bet you said. the two of you headed back to the dance studio. you took a seat where you always sat while the idol was in position. by the position of the dancers, you could tell they are going to do Standing Next to You. whenever he has dance practice, you're always honest to him with your opinion on the performance even if you cringe a bit on his facial expression you take it seriously.

"okay! let's first see what we need to improve. the music will be playing in 3...2...1..." the choreographer shouted as he presses play. your eyes went on the idol as he starts to dance along with the dancers. "play me slow~i push up on this funk and give me miracles~make it known~how we left and right is something we control" you heard him sing. "you know that all night long we rock to this~screaming, i testify this lovin'~all night long we flock to this~screaming, i testify that we'll survive the test of time~they can't deny our love~they can't divide us, we'll survive the test of time~i promise i'll be right here" he sang. shivers went down your spine from his voice. his eyes were locked into yours as if he was singing the song for you. "standing next to you~standing in the fire next to you, oh~ you know it's deeper than the rain~it's deeper than the pain~when it's deep like DNA~ something they can't take away, ayy~take-take-take-take-take-take off" he sang.

"standing next to you~"