003

CHAPTER | 003𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗻𝘁 = 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸'𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆this font = you speaking this font = jungkook's in his body 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘯𝘵 = 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥

CHAPTER | 003
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗻𝘁 = 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸'𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆
this font = you speaking
this font = jungkook's in his body
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘯𝘵 = 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥

"ARE you feeling well, jungkook?" one of the dancers asked. "𝘆-𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵. 𝗶 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽" you said. jungkook rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 he said. "you did well for someone who didn't get enough sleep" they said. "𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀" you said. now that practice is over, is there anything else you have to do today? you asked through your mind. 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘰. 𝘣𝘶𝘵! 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘨𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 jungkook said. suddenly you were out of his body and he was back into his body. he smiles in relief that he has control of his own body again. "i'm gonna head out and catch the zzz i missed. thank you for your hard work! see you guys tomorrow!" jungkook bows and walks out of the studio.

before he left the building, he was stopped by his close friend, kim mingyu from seventeen. "hey, jungkook. what's up?" he waves at his friend. oh my god! that's kim mingyu! he looks more handsome in person you said. 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱. 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴, 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯? he said and you rolled your eyes. "hey mingyu. i just finished practice. im assuming you're here for your practice" jungkook replied. "yeah. do you wanna hang out after my practice? i asked eunwoo but he said he was busy. i'll pay for your drink" mingyu said. "bet! call me once you're done" he smiles. "see you later then" mingyu said and walks off. don't tell me i have to witness you getting drunk you said. 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴. 𝘪 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 the idol said. don't do anything stupid, okay? you asked. 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦, 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 he replied.

-

walking into the store, jungkook was looking around the place. "welcome, how can i help-" the psychic stop and looked directly at you. "you have a spirit behind you, young man. did you know that?" she asked. "yes, i do. i can see her and speak to her" jungkook answered. "you can? come with me. both of you" she heads towards her room. the idol follows behind the psychic. "take a seat" she said as she took a seat. the idol took a seat and sees you sitting beside him. "how can i help you two?" she asked. "well my dear spirit claims that she can't leave me and that she is not dead. she can possess, for some reason, my body but not others. how can i get rid of her?" jungkook asked. im telling you that i'm not dead! you said yet he rolled his eyes. "she just scold me" he replied. "it is strange that she can only posses your body only and not others. so you say she can't leave you? can you be more specific?" the psychic asked.

"she claims that there is a force, keeping her close to me" jungkook asked. the psychic pulls out a glass ball and starts doing her work. the male idol glance over at you who had your arms crossed. 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘰 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 he said. once i get back home, i'm going to sell all of your photo-cards you said. 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺? 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘶𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵? he asked. you have no idea how much your fan will pay for just one photo-card of yours you replied. 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘸𝘦 𝘮𝘦 1 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘯 he said which made your eyes widened. what! but i didn't embarrassed you! they believed i was you! you raised your voice.
𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘦 he added.

"it seems like your spirit is correct. i can see her body laying on a hospital bed. she must got into a severe accident. it seems like her soul and yours are connected somehow. the only way you two can go your separate ways if she goes back to her own body. do you know where her body is?" the psychic asked. "shit..." the male idol said. "she's from new york" jungkook replied. "that's great! you can fly over and-" he stopped the psychic. "i don't have time to fly over there. i already finished my work oversea. if she doesn't go back to her body, she will be stuck with me forever?" the idol asked. "yes. you have at least four months to bring her to her body" she said.

"shit..." jungkook mumbled. you have to get me back home! is there any way you can go back to the states! you yelled at him. 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦. 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘨𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 he replied. "thank you for your help. how much will it be?" jungkook asked. "no need to pay. it's on the house" she smiles. "really?" and the psychic nods. "here's a tip. thank you for your help" he smiles as he hands her cash. jungkook walked out of the store and gets into the car. the idol smashes his head against the stirring wheel. "i'm so done for" he said. is it really that difficult for you to go to the states? you asked and he nods. "i already finished my work overseas. i have a lot of events to do here. my company won't let me go that easily" jungkook explains.

that's bullshit. they will definitely let you go if you say you want a vacation you suggested. "if i say that, they will let me but of course i'm going to need someone to come with me. you know how many sasaengs i have? they will buy ticket to follow me. they will find out about you and your family" he said. are you worried about my safety? you asked. "what!? of course not. im worried about my reputation. they will
think we're dating which will cause a problem for me and my members which we don't need right now" jungkook said. how sweet are you you rolled your eyes. "let's head back to my place. mingyu will be calling me soon" he said as he starts the car.

i don't get a fuck anymore. i hope you feel a
embarrass after what i'm going to do