001

CHAPTER | 001

CHAPTER | 001

WAKING up in the morning, you heard your 6 am alarm. you groaned loudly as you forced yourself to get out of bed. you headed to your bathroom to do your morning routine. you had lecture at 8 am and it's a one hour drive there on bus. after doing your morning routine, you made sure you had everything in your back-pack before heading out of the house. you walk out of your room to see your mom in the kitchen. "buenas días, mamá. ¿qué tal el trabajo? (good morning, mom. how was work?)" you asked as you gave her a kiss on her cheek. "bien como siempre. ¿a qué hora sales hoy? (good like always. what time are you out today?)" your mom asked.

"tarde. tengo tres clases que duran tres horas cada una. (late. i have three classes that are each three hours long)" you answered. "no nos veremos. que tengas un buen día en la escuela. (we won't see each other. have a good day at school)" she gives you a kiss on your forehead. "adiós, mamá. cuídate. que tengas un buen día en el trabajo. (bye mom. take care of yourself. have a good day at work)" you said before walking out of the house. you took out your phone along with your airpods to listen to music. a smile formed on your face when you heard a familiar voice. yes or no by jungkook was playing. it's one of your favorite songs out of his album. you sang along as you walked to the bus stop.

like always, you stopped by dunkin', getting your favorite drink and a donut while waiting for the bus. it didn't take long for the bus to arrive and once it did, you paid for the ride and took an empty seat in the front of the bus. you stared through the window as the bus started to drive off. as the bus was driving, you start to think about random things. '𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁. 𝗶 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗻𝗼𝘅. 𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗶 𝗯𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺. 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗸𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿' you remembered. you pulled out your phone and texted your mom to feed your picky cat. after sending the message, you scrolled through social media. you saw many stories of your high school classmates. how they're living their college lives.

unlike you, they were sociable people. they go out to parties, drink and enjoy life. you prefer to stay home, reading books/stories and watch movies. you weren't the popular kid back in high school. you were shy and quiet by your classmates did know who you were because 1) you were one of the smart kids and 2) most of your cousins were popular. and you're still shy but now at you're in college, you began to open your shell and made a lot of new friends who adore you. if it wasn't for them, you would be struggling alone in your classes. after looking, you decided to put your phone away since your stop was nearby. you turned your head to see the scenery yet instead you saw a bright light getting closer to you.

CRASH.

opening 'your' eyes, you saw that you weren't in the bus anymore but instead a huge room that didn't belong to you. a loud groan escaped as 'you' got out of bed. you noticed that your hands were bigger than before and when you saw tattoos on one of 'your' hands, you panic and rushed to the nearest bathroom and look at 'yourself' in the mirror. 'your' eyes widened when you saw 'your face'. "𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗱𝗼 𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗷𝗲𝗼𝗻 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗕𝗧𝗦?" you said to yourself. "maybe because this is jeon jungkook from BTS. now who are you and why are you in my body?" you hear a male voice. "𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻. 𝘀𝗻𝗮𝗽 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀, (𝘆/𝗻)! 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺. 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹. 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘂𝗽 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻" you told yourself.

"this isn't a dream. you are in my body and i need you to leave. i don't want to know why or how you got into my body. just leave my body." jungkook said. "𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗶 𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁. 𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗶 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆. 𝗶 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿! 𝗶𝗺 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀. 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗶 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗽 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻. 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲. 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗿𝘆" you explained. you don't know how but you walked out of his body and saw him move around freely now. you look down to see your hands but they are see-through. "am i really dead?" you asked yourself. "of course you are if you can posses my body" you heard jungkook say. "you can still hear me?" you asked. "i can hear and see you clearly" he said as he crossed his arms. "wait? how can we  understand each other? i don't know korean and well you don't understand english that well" you said.

"i don't know but i don't care. leave me alone. i don't need a ghost haunting me. i already have sasaengs following me all day" jungkook said. "wait a minute!i am not a sasaeng but a regular fan. i wouldn't kill myself just to haunt you. i won't waste my life for you, no offense. since you are no help to me, i'm going to find someone who can explain to me why i'm like this when i'm not dead" you said as you tried to leave but you couldn't. it was like there was a force keeping you close to jungkook. "what are you waiting for?" he asked. "i can't leave. i am really trying but i can't" you explained as you tried harder. "this is unbelievable" the idol turns around and walks out. you were somehow dragged along with him. he turns around to see you being dragged. "i'm not lying! something is keeping me close to you"  you said. "are you saying that you're stuck to me?" jungkook asked. "it seems like that" you replied. "what the fuck am i going to do?" he shouts in anger.

"i have no fucking idea"

a/n: this is based on a dream i had not to long ago. hope you like it!