A soft knock echoed through the room, causing Karina to instinctively draw closer to Winter's embrace. "Go away, we're busy," Winter's voice sounded, muffled against Karina's lips.

"It's about Hanni, she won't turn back... erm, to normal," a voice interrupted. Winter let out a frustrated groan, stealing one last kiss from Karina before reluctantly getting up to answer the door. She swung it open, revealing Hyein standing on the other side.

"Shit," Winter muttered under her breath, hastily pulling on a shirt over her sports bra. She reopened the door, leaning against the frame with an apologetic smile. "Sorry about that. What's the problem?" she asked, her gaze flickering to Hyein's concerned expression.

Thuds sounded from around the corner, and Winter's eyes widened as she spotted the sheepish-looking panther standing in front of Hyein. With a resigned sigh, she motioned for Hyein to follow her. "Come with me," she said before shutting the door behind her, leaving Karina alone in the room.

"Just focus on your human form really hard, and you should feel yourself transform," Winter instructed. Hanni closed her green eyes, and soon the room was filled with the sound of bones cracking. Hyein grimaced and turned away, while Danielle watched with concern. Moments later, a normal Hanni stood before them, groaning as she stretched her limbs. She appeared taller, stronger, and definitely hairier than before.

Looking down at herself, Hanni realized she was naked. "Jesus!" Winter exclaimed, hastily averting her gaze and tossing a shirt at Hanni, who chuckled nervously as she quickly put it on. "Sorry about that, still getting used to the works," Hanni apologized.

As soon as she was clothed, Hanni found herself engulfed in a hug by Danielle and Hyein. "We thought you were dying," Danielle said, her voice filled with relief.

"I didn't. I always had hope," Hyein added, tears glistening in her eyes as she hugged Hanni tightly. Hanni returned the embrace, her own eyes misty. "I wasn't dying, my body was just... confused," she explained.

Turning to Winter, Hanni gestured for her to join them. Winter hesitated for a moment before Danielle held out an arm, inviting her in. With a reluctant sigh, Winter joined the group hug, realizing that despite the circumstances, it felt quite nice to be embraced by her friends.

"Well, isn't this nice," they heard, and turned to see Haerin looking at them with a smirk. "Hey," Hanni greeted, returning her nod.

"It's really nice to have you back, Hanni," Haerin remarked, genuine warmth in her voice. Hanni smiled in response.

"Where's Minji and Yunjin?" Hyein inquired, noticing their absence.

"They're in the library. I just wanted to say that we should probably do something about this school," Haerin said, her tone serious.

"What about it?" Hyein asked, echoing the question that was on all their minds.

"I say we make it universal, vampires and humans, first in history," Haerin declared, her eyes sparkling with determination.

Haerin looked at each of them, her gaze steady and resolute. "We can't afford to wait for others to take the lead. We have the power to initiate change right here, right now."

Hyein nodded in agreement. "But how do we even begin?"

"We start by building alliances," Winter suggested. "We need as many people on our side as possible" she declared.

"How? There are more people on Principal Anderson's side than ours, by a long shot," Danielle voiced our collective concern.

"Well, how do you kids get people to like you?" Haerin posed the question, her eyes scanning each of us. The girls exchanged glances, and Haerin locked eyes with Hanni, who smirked confidently. "Leave the popularity stuff to me," Hanni declared with a grin.