Chapter 6- Raizen's Mind of Insanity

Start from the beginning

"Raizen? Why are you awake at this hour?" Harper asked.

"GAH! Oh, sorry, I was trying to find something. Except.. I can't figure out what that something is." Raizen sighed.

"Do you know the description of it?" Harper asked.

"It was medicine.. but I'm not sure what type." Raizen said.

"Oh! The sleeping meds?" Harper figured out.

"Yeah those! How'd you know?" Raizen asked.

"Cyrus told me about your little, sanity condition. So technically I researched about it." Harper explained.

"Ohhh.. well, I can't remember where I put it last time. That's why I came down here." Raizen said.

Harper decided to help Raizen find the sleeping meds. But he saw them nearby and he got them from the shelf. He gave them to Raizen, though he was still confused on the sanity condition. Like if he was born with it, or was it only caused at a recent time. He wanted to ask him about it to confirm.

"How'd you even get this sanity thing?" Harper asked.

"I'm not sure, but it triggered when it was low. Then I suddenly started acting different. That time, I was only 14." Raizen sighed.

"That sounds awful.. I'm so sorry." Harper said.

"Hey, it's fine, I've come to terms of it." Raizen said.

"Quick question, do you like Silver?" Harper asked menacingly.

"What? What do you mean? Like Silver as in?" Raizen asked.

"As in you have a crush on him, and you like him romantically." Harper said.

"Sigh.. we already talked about this! Like Silver said, we just met. However.. Silver is kinda cute though." Raizen sighed without thinking.

"OHHH! SO YOU DO LIKE HIM!" Harper exclaimed.

"SHHHH!! Don't say that out loud!" Raizen said.

"Sorry about that! But don't worry, I won't tell anyone." Harper said.

"Please don't.. but thank you." Raizen sighed.

"No problem!" Harper shook Raizen's hand and went back upstairs.

Raizen went to take his sleeping meds and also took a glass of water. However, he felt a bit strange before taking them. His arm started to twitch constantly, and couldn't get control of it. He collapsed on the floor as he kept twitching and shaking.

"Oh dang.. nonononono.. not now. I didn't even take them yet.." Raizen mumbled.

He started to break a constant amount of stuff in the kitchen. Then he stormed out of the house while twitching and panicking in fear. The other 4 somehow heard the crashes downstairs so they woke up and ran downstairs immediately. However, all they saw was a broken kitchen with glass pieces all over the floor. They even noticed that the door was left open too.

"What the.. what happened in here?" Silver asked.

"UHH.. GUYS..? THE DOOR.." Harper exclaimed.

The left opened door also had a few blood splatters all over the mattress, for some reason. Riyah even spotted a few footprints that had blood on it. She and Cyrus immediately knew who those footprints were made by. It was basically none other than..

"RAIZEN!" Cyrus and Riyah exclaimed.

Everyone went upstairs and changed and immediately ran out of the house to find the athletic brother everyone knew about. Clearly it wasn't gonna be as easy as they thought though. The blood everywhere clearly made a bloody trail leading to where Raizen could be. Except, it stopped to the point it slowly faded away.