CH 5 "Old fellow"

Sebastian POV'S

I was driving, I didn't maintain eye contact with her. There was an akward silence between us. I wanted to talk, but I knew it would be just a dry convo, and she would also think, "Why am I talking?"

She would just suspect me

And I do not want that... yet

We arrive at her house. The whole time, she just looked out of the window. She then got outside of the car.

"Eliza." She then turns around and gives me a confused look. I don't know why I called her, I couldn't see her leave, her scent leaving my car. I couldn't control, but call her name.

"Nothing, I expect you to arrive tomorrow on time," I say, covering my mistake.

"Yes, sir." She sighs

I know she must be tired. I saw her working a lot.

The next day

I woke up around 6 for my morning walk. I first took a cold shower and changed into my workout outfit. Then I went to the downstairs kitchen and saw the chefs working, I took a water bottle and went outside. I signalled to one of my men to come behind me with a car. Before leaving, I posted more of my men to guard if anything happened. I have this much security because I have been attacked during my morning walks before.

After completing my walk. I went inside my mansion, took another shower, and got ready for office.

I wore my black suit. I had breakfast and left for the office. I entered the elevator, and I don't know why I thought I would see Eliza again coming, running towards the elevator, but that didn't happen today.

I entered the office and turned on the cameras on to see if she had arrived.

She did.

I then take out my laptop and phone and put in on the phone holder I have. Suddenly Albert enters my office.

"Sir, He called today." He says to me.

"I told you he would, we are very old business partners and friends too, I knew that a**hole wouldn't neglect me for long. I knew he would need me someday." I say, smiling.

"Call him back, and tell him that I come at nineteen hundred hours."

"Understood, sir." Then he proceeds to leave.

"What do you have planned for me now, buddy?"

It's time to return home now, and Eliza is also leaving her office. I wished that her car would stop working again today, but luck wasn't on my side. I called her to my office through the phone she had connected to her table. I see her turning back and making a tired and frustrated look.

I laugh at her site, She is soo adorable.

"Yes, sir?" She picks up the phone.

"Come to my office right now," I say to her and hang up the phone. I know she is cursing me.

After a minute, she knocks on the door and enters. She walks past the golden horse and meets her gaze with mine.

I can't with her beauty. She is too much, even for me...

"Yes?" She says, breaking the silence.

"Yes, you are coming with me tomorrow to a place, I have a meeting with someone important, and I want you to write the important details that happen in it. Understood?"

"Yes, sir, understood."

"You may leave now."

"Ok, sir."