He pouted at her which makes everyone cringe at him. He tried to emotionally blackmail her by using rowan as a scapegoat.

Lavinia gasped and looked at rowan, she crisscrossed her arms and glared at him.

Rowan with all his might tried to stop himself from pinching her cheeks and Ofcourse to break Luca's jaw.

Lavinia- no pwincing and nwo stweaing (stealing) rowi or welse twime out.

Rowan gasped at his little sister and give her his best eyes with a hint of pout making Luca gag.

Luca shot Rowan a pointed look and said

"See, even Lavinia knows you're a troublemaker, Rowi."

Rowan rolled his eyes, but a mischievous grin tugged at his lips.
"Hey, I'm innocent until proven guilty, bro. Plus, your pancakes always look better than mine."

Luca scoffed, playfully shoving Rowan.

"As if! You just want a taste of perfection."

Lavinia seeing them smiling again, planted a wet kiss on Luca and rowan's cheek who grabbed her and both began showering kisses at her making her shreak.

Lavinia with the help of Kian pushed both of her brothers faces away.

Lavinia- nwo more kwisses for you and uca.

They faked gasped at her and again tried to pull her but she run towards Aziel who was till now watching all this drama, he quickly held her and hide her behind him.

She peeked out of his back and showed her tongue to Luca and rowan, who fakely glared at her.

The brothers exchanged fake glares before bursting into laughter.

Aziel: "Looks like someone's seeking refuge from the troublemakers."

He winked at Lavinia, who giggled in response

Meanwhile, Alessandro approached with a gentle smile, his eyes sparkling with amusement at the sight of his children's antics.

Alessandro: "Alright, you little rascals, let's calm down now. No more mischief, okay?"

Luca and Rowan nodded, exchanging a conspiratorial grin. Lavinia, sensing the mood shift, nodded as well, her expression serious as she joined her brothers in solemn agreement.

Lavinia - nwo mwore miskief dada.

She tried to say seriously but it comes out more cute that nobody could stop themselves from bursting In a fit of laughter. She pouted at them and than giggled a little bit.

Isabella- alright. Enough of drama for today, all of you head to dinning table.

They all nodded and went to dinning room with everyone fighting on who gets to sit beside Lavinia.

At last they looked towards her to decide. Who put her finger on her chin and acted like such a tough question it was.

Lavinia- dada and kiki

Luca- Ofcourse your dada and ducking kiki

He grumbled and went towards his seat while glaring and kiki- I mean Kian . While Kian and Alessandro smirked at everyone, to which they were ignored royally.

As they settled around the dining table, the atmosphere lightened up, filled with chatter and laughter. Lavinia sat between Alessandro and Kian, happily munching on her pancakes as her brothers occasionally stole glances at her, unable to resist .