CHARACTER Sketch & Prologue

CHARACTER Sketch ...

Mridul  Sinha (30)

Mridul Sinha, aged 30, holds the esteemed position of Superintendent of Police (SP). Despite his authoritative role, he possesses a quiet reserve that adds to his enigmatic charm. With chiseled features and an undeniable presence, Mridul is undeniably a handsome hunk, drawing attention wherever he goes. Beneath his composed exterior lies a tumultuous past, shrouded in secrets and pain. The loss of his father at a tender age left an indelible mark on him, shaping his character and instilling in him a deep sense of responsibility towards his family. Despite the hardships he has faced. 

Mridul remains fiercely loyal to his loved ones, particularly his younger brother, whom he adores and protects with unwavering dedication. Despite his professional success, Mridul yearns for the love and care he feels has been missing from his life since childhood. His silent demeanor often hides a longing for genuine connection and affection, a desire that he keeps buried beneath his stoic façade. While he may appear distant to some, those who truly know Mridul understand the depth of his emotions and the kindness that lies within his heart. 

Mudit  Sinha : (25)

 at the age of 25, had followed in his brother's footsteps, finding himself in the role of Assistant SP under his guidance. Much like his elder sibling, Mridul, Mudit displayed exceptional skill and dedication in his profession. Despite the gravity of law enforcement, Mudit carried with him a buoyant demeanor, though he knew precisely when to shift gears and adopt a more serious tone, particularly in the workplace.

Deeply affectionate towards his brother and mother, Mudit's devotion to his family was unwavering. He cherished the bond they shared, finding solace and strength in their love and support. Despite the demands of his career, Mudit remained the epitome of a pampered son and brother, surrounded by the affection and attention of his family.

In essence, Mudit embodied the nickname bestowed upon him - "Munna, bada pyaar Mummy aur Bhaiya ka dulara" 

Laxmi Sinha

 the mother of the duo, is a strict and silent lady who rarely reveals her true emotions to anyone except Mudit.

As a proud mother of two officers who are setting benchmarks in their profession, she takes immense pride in their achievements. Despite her kind nature, she shares a strained relationship with her elder son. Certain past events have left a significant impact on their mother-son relationship, causing a palpable tension between them. Nonetheless, Laxmi remains supportive of both her sons, silently cheering them on as they navigate the complexities of their careers and personal lives.

Lt.  Narayan Sinha

Lt. Narayan Sinha was more than just a patriarch; he was the beating heart of his family, the anchor that kept them grounded in love and warmth. With a heart as vast as the ocean, he showered boundless affection on his beloved wife and two sons, Mridul and Mudit. His presence illuminated their home with joy and laughter, his comforting embrace a source of strength during tough times. Lt. Sinha cherished every moment spent with his family, cherishing the bonds they shared and creating precious memories that would last a lifetime. Tragically, his time on this earth was cut short, leaving behind a grieving family consumed by sorrow and loss. His sudden departure left a void that could never be filled, his absence a painful reminder of the love and happiness he brought into their lives.

Yet, even in death, Lt. Narayan Sinha remained the guiding light for his family, his legacy of love and kindness continuing to inspire them every day. Though they may shed tears in his absence, his spirit lives on in the cherished memories and enduring love he left behind, forever the reason for smiles in the hearts of his family.