Rasoi,Pag-phera,Gift &chaos

ADVANCE SORRY FOR GRAMMAR AND SPELLING MISTAKES :-)

Happy reading 

ENJOY :-)

........................................................................

ऐसी-वैसी बोली तेरे नैनों ने बोली
जाने क्यूँ मैं मैं डोली, ऐसा लागे तेरी हो ली मैं, तू मेरा

...........................................................................

"HELLO!"

As Mridul got engrossed in a phone call, his attention was drawn to urgent matters. It was one of his juniors, his voice fraught with concern, alerting him about suspicious smuggling activities. With a sense of duty, Mridul focused on gathering all the necessary details and coordinating the appropriate response. Meanwhile, on the other side, Priya eagerly awaited Mridul's return. As time passed, fatigue began to weigh down her eyelids, gently coaxing her into the realm of slumber. Despite her efforts to stay awake, the tranquility of the night lulled her into a state of drowsiness. After what seemed like an eternity, Mridul finally emerged from his work. Quietly entering their home, he discovered Priya nestled in peaceful sleep, her sleeping figure was illuminated by the soft glow of moonlight filtering through the curtains. A tender smile graced his lips as he observed her serene countenance, tinged with a hint of guilt for having kept her waiting. With careful steps, Mridul approached his sleeping wife, a surge of affection swelling within him. Gently, he reached out to cover her with a warm blanket, ensuring her comfort in the embrace of sleep. As he watched over her, a sense of gratitude filled his heart. 

OTHERSIDE

MUDIT'S ROOM

"Muskaan, listen," Mudit said over the phone.

"Nhi, Mudit. Your mother won't approve of me, and I can't live without you," she stated tearfully.

Mudit felt tense. Muskaan continued, "Mudit, my parents are also talking about my marriage. They're looking for suitors for me. Mudit, maybe I sound dramatic, but I will die."

"Muskaan, are you even listening to yourself?" Mudit hurriedly replied, unable to fathom life without her.

"Are you taking our relationship seriously, Mudit?" she questioned him, her voice heavy with emotion.

"Muskaan, Ya tho aap nhi tho koi nhi... I promise," Mudit responded with determination.

Muskaan spoke in a helpless tone, as circumstances grew increasingly unfavorable. His mother was unwilling to accept her or even meet her once, while Muskaan's parents were pressuring her to settle down.

"I don't understand what to do. Do you have any ideas?" Mudit asked over the phone.

"Mudit, don't misunderstand... We... we..." Muskaan hesitated for a moment.

"What?" Mudit gave her time to gather her thoughts.

"We could elope and have a court marriage," she said, closing her eyes, expecting a harsh reaction from him.

"What... elope and court marriage... But how... (he paused to think deeply) Alright, maybe this is the right thing to do... Once we're married, I'll have to convince my mother," Mudit said, calming himself and devising a plan before hanging up the phone. He continued to ponder deeply. He was conflicted, unsure if what he was contemplating was right or wrong. Betraying his mother didn't seem right, but he couldn't betray the girl he had made so many commitments to, the one he had vowed to spend his whole life with.