..♡11♡..

"It's Piyali's voice" Sakshi Gasped as soon they heard Piyali's shriek.
Roopali is frightened thinking what would happened to Piyali.

Rajveer's pov:

When maa informed me that Piyali went upstairs that too alone, I was scared, it is dark upstairs and heavily raining outside.
What if something happens to her, I thought hurriedly climbing the steps.

My guess is correct it is pitch dark here.
Don't know where she is, it is a maze.

" saheb" I heard Hasmukh coming to me with lantern.

I can still hear the piano sound, why the tune is not even changing, it's getting on my nerves now.
" saheb", Hasmukh speak with panic voice.

" come let's go that side " I said walking towards art section, the lantern light is showing us the way, and my eyes fell on Piyali's anklet, I lifted it up.
That means she came here, but from here where she went, I turned around thinking.

And I can see Hasmukh is looking scared for something.
" what's wrong with you" I asked but he pursed his lips, not willing to reply.

" come let's, go" I said and walked towards the left, but Hasmukh didn't moved and he glued to his place like he had seen some ghost.

" what!" I asked, he opened his mouth to say something but shut and silently walked to me.
He is behaving oddly.

As I was nearing the left section, I can hear the piano sound clearly.
Now I'm standing infront of a door, and I can clearly say the sound is coming from this room, I tried to push the door but it didn't moved.

Something got into my mind, " is it the room whose key is lost" I asked Hasmukh.
He nodded in yes, not eyeing at the door.

If the door is locked then how the sound is coming from inside.
It's strange!

" saheb, let's find Piyali saheba" Hasmukh speak.
I gave one last stare at the door and walked from there.

" Piyali" I called her name but no reply came.

But before I call her again I heard a shriek, and oh God it is Piyali.
I immediately ran towards the Portrait section only God knows how I managed in the darkness, and find her laying unconscious.

" Piyali saheba!" Hasmukh Gasped coming here.

I stared at the surroundings but nothing is there, then what made her unconscious!

I immediately lifted her in arms, and walked down.
Hasmukh showed me the light all the way.
Thanks to him, otherwise I had fallen down along with her in this darkness.

The piano sound also stopped, i  can see Maa and Sakshi coming to me, maa is crying seeing Piyali.

Why this is happening with her, afternoon she became unconscious and was about to fell down from steps, I can't even imagine what could happened with her if I had not reached in time.

Her body is burning, she catched fever.
Hasmukh brought the doctor and she is checking her.

Sakshi asked me, and I narrated her everything including the sound from closed room, I asked her to not disclose this matter with Maa or bhai, they will panic unnecessarily.

Doctor came outside and she said " patient is fine, she got fever. I gave an injection and let her take rest"

" afternoon also she became unconscious doctor, and she said she felt her head heavy" my mom speak to doctor.