After Ella's comeback, Daesang succeeded more and started getting many more proposals from foreign companies.

Jimin and Jinhee as siblings, started acting normal by then and the awkwardness vanished away with time while Jimin proceeded on his work of getting his father's company back that was just an inch away from Richard's hand.

The dark night street was all empty and only the sound of the heavy unexpected rain of that night was heard.

As Yoongi asked, Ella agreed to meet up and there she was, staring at the rain sitting inside the café.

She looked ahead feeling someone sitting down facing her.

He forwarded the cup to her with a small smile.

She murmured a little 'Thank you' and waited for him to start taking a sip of her Latte.

"What have you thought?" Yoongi asked.

"about what?"

".... I probably asked you to be my girlfriend a month ago."

She nodded and looked up with a little pout thinking. "Talking about that... I never understood how came you asked me out just after some hours of meeting?"

Yoongi sighed. "You really.. don't.... Remember..?"

She leaned closer pulling her chair. "can you seriously tell me what do you mean by me not remembering?"

"Yoon ElaRin!"

"whoa-whoa! what?"

"Your grandfather..."

"now how did he come here?"

"listen to me!.. He was my.. Friend."

Ella stared at him for a little while. "well I know you look and give off some grandpa vibes but I didn't know you really were so old?"

"..."

"Jokes aside. Now tell me what the hell's going on?"

"I really meant it.. You want proof?"

Ella's facial expression seemed to have turned into a serious one then.

"In 2010.. He went back to Busan where your family originally belongs to."

"how do you-"

"And back then.. I couldn't talk properly with anybody.. He was the first one with whom I didn't take much time to get comfortable."

"What the...." shock was clearly visible on her face.

''and I knew about your family from then too.. So.. I knew you too."

She didn't say anything but her eyes expressed what was going on inside her head.

Silence took over for a minute. Yoongi licked his lips and looked up at her with tears in his eyes.

"We've met before.... Ella?"

She gulped. "Hm?"

"Do you.. Remember... His funeral day?"

Her expression somehow changed a little as she closed her bowing her head.

"Do you remember the boy... You met in the small hill near his home?"

Eyes widened, lips apart and her breathing stopped suddenly she stood up from her seat with both of her palms covering her mouth.

"Woo-hoo!" Taehyung clapped sitting on the dining table as Eunseo placed the black forest on the center.