Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the my imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

I have tried to recreate events, locales, and conversations from my memories of them. In order to maintain their anonymity in some instances I have changed the names of individuals and places, I may have changed some identifying characteristics and details such as physical properties, occupations, and places of residence.

This book is purely from my imagination, rights reserved to me, don't try to copy or steal my work. If any scene or character in this book triggers you, feel free to leave. Only constructive criticism is allowed, hate speech, symbols or negative comments will be removed and then blocked. If anyone doesn't like my work, again, feel free to leave. Don't spread hate in my comment box. Any Images, quotes used in the making of characters are reserved to their rightful owner.

And remember English is not my first language. So you may find some grammatical errors and punctuations. There is a content warning for swearing!! So swipe up only if you are okay with it.

Hope you have a happy read..🎀

🎀