"Unnie! Isn't that Minatozaki Sei?!" A trainee had whispered to the person accompanying her

"Omo?!" The other person exclaimed in surprise.

Sei released a sigh of relief as he entered the elevator, glad that he was finally alone and had some time to himself. Pressing the button for the 3rd floor, the elevator made it's ascent, a familiar tune played.

"Baby you and me...." He quietly sang along to the song, as he waited for the elevator to arrive on the 3rd floor.

A ding sounded out as the metal doors opened, signalling Sei's arrival to said floor. Going down onto the right hallway, he slowly made his way to practice room 5. Uneasiness filled his body.

Odd, why is the hallway so empty.

Sei finally stood infront of the door of practice room 5. Straining his ears, he could hear distinct muffled sounds comimg from inside, he wondered if there was anybody else in the room other than Heechul.

Hyung must be with some friends, maybe Shindong?

Taking in a deep breath, he knocked on the door, calling out. "Annyeonghaseyo!"

Immediately, he noticed that the voices had gone quiet, which raised Sei's warning alarm level to the highest. Nevertheless, he pressed on.

"Come in, Sei-ah!" Heechul's voice rang out from inside.

"You're so shameless, hyung!" Sei shouted back. "Shouldn't you atleast open the door for a guest?"

"Aigoo, I'm a bit busy, pali!" Came Heechul's quick reply.

Letting out a long sigh, Sei steeled his nerves as he pushed open the door.

"He's finally here, welcome to SM, Sei!" Heechul greeted with a mischievous smile.

Sei stood frozen at the entrance, staring at the occupants of the room, Red Velvet, Aespa, Key, Taemin, and... SNSD.

"A-Aigoo, mianhe..." Came Sei's sheepsih reply, as he slowly made his way backwards. "Didn't Heechul-hyung say it was on the 2nd floor? Hahaha, mybad. I'll get going!"

"Yah!" Heechul called out as Sei suddenly ran off, prompting everyone into laughter at the latter's sillyness.

"You didn't tell him to expect more people?" Taeyeon asked, raising her eyebrow.

"Ooh, you're doomed now, oppa!" Tiffany teased as she stood beside Taeyeon.

"Wah, it was supposed to be a surprise!" Heechul tried to defend himself.

"Oof-" They heard as Sei came tumbling to floor.

"Omo, gwenchana?!" A man's voice sounded, Sei looked ahead to see that he had bumped into someone in his hurry to escape.

"A-ah, Kai-sunbaenim, mianhe. I wasn't looking." Sei quickly got up to help Kai to his feet.

"Aigoo, gwenchana. Who are you, a trainee?" Kai asked curiosly, analyzing Sei's face until realization dawned on him. "Wai, Minatozaki Sei, right? From Divinity."