Final Author's Note

That concludes Umbra.

This story was so very fun to write, I'm so glad I got the motivation to go for it even after I came up with the idea years ago and wasn't sure about it. Thank you to all the lovely readers who commented throughout, it was so enjoyable to re-immerse myself in the Percy Jackson fandom and find that it is still very much alive! I'm glad you all liked Emilia as much as I did!

You can assume that Emilia and Hylla went on to college, but not before Leo got to meet Xochitl and receive an official hug and kiss from her! Over time, Emilia would get to know her family much much better and have an improved relationship with her stepmother, too.

Also, there is nooooo Trials of Apollo canon here. As you could tell, I changed the whole Caleo stuff cause like I initially liked Calypso x Leo a lot cause I thought Calypso was cool then ToA ruined her character and also I refuse to accept that Jason died. Like, truly refuse. He is Emilia's brother too and he doesn't get to die before completing his goal! If you want to imagine Piper and him still didn't end up together, that's fine (though I think they would've worked it out... Jason strikes me as a great communicator so idk). I saw too many edits of Jason's death being like 'Can't you hear me, I'm not coming home' or 'And I won't see you again' and 'And no one leaves...' and I simply do not tolerate it, so that is not canon to me! I love Jason too much for that to happen.

I really am looking forward to the rest of the PJO TV show, it's going great so far! I love the addition of Percy referring to Kronos as 'grandpa,' it kills me like 10x a day when I think about it.

Anyway, that is all the yapping I have in me. For my GoT fans, I will be publishing my next GoT fic very soon, so stay tuned! Thank you all again, I love you so very much :)

Mischief Managed,

Sprinting Fox