98

To be honest, when Ren Muhui appeared in front of her, Ren Chenxi was shocked but did not see any joy. This post-apocalyptic survival game was so dangerous, she truly didn't want her brother to return to this game. However, since Ren Muhui had already returned, Ren Chenxi quietly sighed in relief.
  The real Ren Muhui had already appeared, and now Mu Ning should know that she and Ren Muhui were two people!
  Just ...... Mu Ning even if again angry Fan Juntian put Ren Muhui as a hostage, but Mu Ning for Ren Muhui's attitude, still some strange ah! Now that Ren Muhui is in danger, shouldn't Mu Ning be in a hurry to save him? Why is she just standing there doing nothing? Ren Chenxi still remembers that when he returned to the game and met Mu Ning, he was surrounded by several mutant wolves. Didn't Mu Ning quickly rush towards her and directly kill those mutant wolves with a few vines? Then why is she still standing there now? Instead, she was confirming whether or not Ren Muhui was her brother.
  Ren Chenxi was helpless, seeing that Fan Juntian started to threaten to ask himself and Mu Ning to go over, he could only urge Mu Ning again, "Look at Fan Juntian, those people are so dirty, they must not have bathed for more than a month, I don't want to go over, so you can help pull my brother over!"
  Facing the life-threatening Ren Muhui, who was being held hostage by Fan Juntian, Mu Ning was indifferent, but Ren Chenxi's soft and gentle request in her ear was something that Mu Ning would take to heart. Of course, before executing Ren Chenxi's request, Mu Ning still had to cautiously confirm one thing with Ren Chenxi to avoid doing useless work herself.
  "Say, if I whip my vines over, will your protective shield block my vines as an attack?"
  Hearing Mu Ning ask this question, Ren Chenxi also felt that letting her use her vines to pull Ren Muhui was a bit unsafe, in case it was taken as an attack, not only would it alert Fan Juntian, but it would also make the others realize that Ren Muhui was wearing a protective shield, which would be bad.
  And right at this moment, Fan Jun Tian's impatient voice rang out again: ''What are you two talking about when you're dawdling? Do you still care about Ren Muhui's life? Ren Muhui, call your sister and Mu Ning over!"
  Ren Muhui, who was threatened by Fan Jun Tian holding a knife against his neck, really hated and anxious, in such a critical situation, he didn't even realize that the dagger that Fan Jun Tian injured him with was already not next to the skin between his neck. However, he didn't want Ren Muhui and Mu Ning to come over and continue to be controlled by Fan Juntian with poisonous smoke. Just when Ren Muhui was in a dilemma, suddenly a few vines viciously jerked towards Fan Juntian, and at the same time, Ren Chenxi rushed at him and shouted, "Brother! Run over here!"
  When Ren Muhui was in a hurry and didn't know what to do, Ren Chenxi shouted violently, and subconsciously, he lifted his hand and fiercely pushed Fan Juntian, and then rushed towards Ren Chenxi. His last straw to run, Fan Jun Tian will not allow, immediately lifted the dagger again, regardless of stabbing towards Ren Muhui. Stabbing this trash into a serious injury, he would be able to control himself!
  Ren Muhui only cared about escaping, how could he care about what Fan Jun Tian was doing behind him? Seeing that Fan Jun Tian's dagger was about to stab Ren Muhui, the hearts of the survivors on the sidelines couldn't help but lift up. At this critical moment, one of those vines was thrown hard at Fan Jun Tian's face, two pierced through Fan Jun Tian's shoulder, and one was cut off by the alien protecting Ren Muhui.
  The vines that Mu Ning had stabbed out all had sharp barbs, and the one that had been thrown at Fan Jun Tian's face had immediately ripped off part of Fan Jun Tian's face when it was pulled away by the alien who was protecting him. The vine that pierced through both of Fan Jun Tian's shoulders was also cut off by one of the power aliens with a knife, but the vine that pierced into his flesh stayed in the flesh. While Fan Jun Tian was screaming madly in pain, the dagger that stabbed at Ren Muhui became even more vicious. See that the dagger is about to stab Ren Muhui's back, the result of their own dagger is like what invisible things block general, no longer can not advance half a point. ♀ this ♀ work ♀ product ♀ by ♀ Si ♀ rabbit ♀ online ♀ read ♀ ♀ read ♀ net friend ♀ whole ♀ ♀ up ♀ upload ♀
  However, do not give Fan Juntian the opportunity to try again, Mu Ning is again a few whips over, his side of the alien in order to protect Fan Juntian, can only pull Fan Juntian to the back. From Ren Muhui escaping, to Fan Jun Tian stabbing Ren Muhui with his dagger, to Mu Ning's vine whip hitting Fan Jun Tian, it was only a few seconds. In the eyes of the onlookers, it was Fan Juntian who was about to do something cruel to Ren Muhui, but was stopped in time by Mu Ning's cane whip. The wound on Fan Jun Tian's face that was torn open by the rattan whip caused him too much pain to care about stabbing Ren Muhui again, so naturally that attacking dagger stopped.
  Ren Muhui ran all the way to Ren Chenxi unhindered, realizing that he was already out of Fan Jun Tian's control and out of danger, excitedly, he was about to give a hug to his own sister who he had met after a long time or in the game, but Ren Chenxi was disgusted times he turned his face away and told Ren Muhui to stand farther away.
  "Brother, how long has it been since you took a bath! It stinks to high heaven all over!"
  Being disliked by his sister, Ren Muhui was also a bit bashful, after scratching his head in embarrassment, he carefully glanced at Mu Ning and could only say to Ren Chenxi in a suppressed voice, "Do you still have a conscience! Your brother, I was tortured by that bastard Fan Juntian on the road, and now I'm weak and starving! Instead of comforting me properly, you still dislike me!"
  "Alright! You stop talking!"This Ren Muhui not only didn't take a bath, but also didn't brush his teeth! One mouth, is all kinds of smoky stench, Ren Chenxi can only let Ren Muhui shut up, at the same time, endure all kinds of sour smell on his body, whispered in Ren Muhui's ear, "A moment later if someone looks for you, said to take you to detoxification, you just say that your supernormal ability is more special, poisonous fumes are ineffective against you, understand?"
  While giving Ren Muhui a run for his life, Fan Jun Tian's side was in a state of confusion, Ren Chenxi had thrown another reply card to Ren Muhui. So the poison addiction debuff that was next to Ren Muhui's blood bar disappeared immediately. However, although Ren Muhui's addiction had disappeared, Liang Ke, that helpful medicine genius, would definitely come looking for Ren Muhui. In her opinion, Ren Muhui, who had been controlled by Fan Juntian all the way, was definitely addicted to drugs as well.
  But fortunately, Ren Muhui returned to the game, as a player, he also had a level, that nothing useful level, this will be able to prove the identity of Ren Muhui's supernatural ability. Anyway, what kind of supernormal ability he has other people also don't know, even if randomly make up, they also can only believe. Just, how long has this Ren Muhui been back in the game? Has he not killed a single zombie? How is this level still a novice level 1 ah!
  Ren Chenxi gave Ren Muhui in addition to the addiction debuff, the follow-up excuses for Ren Muhui to find a good, but did not know Ren Muhui, heard about his addiction, immediately some anxious, and want to open, the result, Ren Chenxi eyes a glare, very nonchalant: "Shut up, you now hurry back with me to take a bath, the other I will explain to you! Your goddess is right next to you, you don't want to have such a bad image in front of her all the time!"
  Ren Chenxi mentioned Mu Ning, and Ren Muhui had to quiet down. Just now, he didn't dare to come over and greet Mu Ning just because he was afraid that this poor image of himself would be disliked by Mu Ning.
  Taking advantage of the fact that Qi Sheng's men had already rushed up to fight with Fan Juntian's men, Ren Chenxi hurriedly led Ren Muhui towards the cottage. Chen Gu and the others saw that the incident ended just like that, and immediately also followed Ren Chenxi, wanting to probe along the way to find out what other gossip there was. But ...... the attitude of the boss, how some strange ah? This boyfriend is being held hostage, there is nothing emotional, this boyfriend saved back, also not very excited. Even more than two years have not seen, embrace may be too each other dirty hold can not, but at least the go up to say hello?
  Boss her ...... how to feel not so love her boyfriend ah? And, this way, how old with the kind of gloomy gaze from time to time to aim at her boyfriend ah? This is actually looking at the boyfriend or in defense of thieves ah?
  Compared to the inexplicable Mu Ning's attitude on the boys' side, on the girls' side, under the unremitting publicity of CP head Tang Ying, the attentive girls also discovered the difference between Mu Ning's attitude towards Ren Chenxi and Ren Muhui. In addition to when Ren Chenxi fell into the wolf circle surrounded, Mu Ning did not say anything to rush in to save people not to mention, people save people also carefully give people wipe their faces, wipe their faces also put people princess to go to bandage wounds. On the contrary, Ren Muhui side ......
  Being analyzed by Tang Ying like this, the girls also fell into silence. So, was it Ren Muhui that their boss liked, or was it someone else's sister?
  Ren Chenxi didn't know what Tang Ying was leading the girls to gossip about, she only focused on leading Ren Muhui to arrive at the villa area in a hurry, and then drove Ren Muhui to the boys' building to take a bath. Ren Muhui took a bath, only wrapped a towel around his lower body and walked out naturally. The girls who had wanted to join in the fun immediately left shyly, Mu Ning, on the other hand, her face became even more ugly, glaring at Ren Muhui's line of sight, coldly hating that she couldn't cut off Ren Muhui's skin. Only Ren Chenxi, all right, gave Ren Muhui a set of clothes, also don't care if the size is right or not, let Chen Gu give Ren Muhui arrange a room for him to change into clothes. It just so happened that there was an empty room on the second floor, so Chen Gu arranged for Ren Muhui to stay there.
  Mu Ning followed Ren Chenxi all the way, completely without the self-consciousness of an outsider, not to mention the slightest intention to leave. She just followed right behind Ren Chenxi until when Ren Chenxi was dragging Ren Muhui to enter Ren Muhui's room, Mu Ning also wanted to enter again, but was stopped by Ren Chenxi.
  "I have some things I want to say to my brother, can you go back to the girls' building first?"
  "...... "What could Mu Ning do? She could only frown and gouge out Ren Muhui again before turning to leave. However, she still didn't leave the boys' building, and due to the clutter piled up all around the second floor hall, she could only go to the first floor hall and wait there.
  To be honest, Mu Ning did not think of eavesdropping on Ren Chenxi and Ren Muhui, but Ren Chenxi in the room was very sharp, Chen Gu's gossiping few only slightly closer to the door a little closer, Ren Chenxi will "brush" the door open, cold eyes staring at each other, until the person stared away. There is no way, Mu Ning can only go downstairs to wait, while waiting, while trying to recall, where exactly they have seen this Ren Muhui.
  Ren Chenxi took Ren Muhui back to his room and then closed the door behind him. The next conversation she was going to have with Ren Muhui must not be heard by the NPCs of this world, including Mu Ning. However, Ren Chenxi wasn't afraid of someone listening outside the door, anyway, she had a mini map to remind her, as long as there was a green dot close by, she would just open the door and rush them away. After waiting for the pestering Mu Ning to go downstairs, Ren Chenxi confirmed that there was no one outside the door of this room, before she nonchalantly questioned Ren Muhui: "Didn't you say you weren't going to play that brain-dead love game anymore! Why did you run into the game again!"
  Almost at the same time as Ren Chenxi's question rang out, Ren Muhui also questioned Ren Chenxi, "Didn't you say that you haven't played my archive! Then how come it's also in this game!"
  The siblings glared at each other, and in the end, it was Ren Muhui who compromised. He helplessly shrugged his shoulders and explained to Ren Chenxi that he had only been playing the online game for a while, and that he suddenly missed the Goddess Mu that he had raided, and wanted to know how the Goddess Mu's attitude towards him would change after her favorability value towards him had already reached one hundred percent, so he couldn't care less about the Goddess's blackness value, and hurriedly put on his gaming helmet.
  As a result, the goddess did not see, to meet their own is a group of horror zombies, once full of vitality of the s university campus, instantly turned into a vicious
The once vibrant campus of S University has instantly turned into a hell of evil ghosts. Love game suddenly updated into a post-apocalyptic survival game, this is how Ren Muhui did not expect. Worse still, the interface where he could log out of the game suddenly disappeared, and he was completely trapped in this horrible post-apocalyptic world.
  As a player, Ren Muhui naturally received the game update email, and at the same time, he also received an update package. In addition to the update package, he, as a newbie, also had a newbie package! At the same time, there was also the newbie protection period, which lasted for 48 hours. During these 48 hours, he would be ignored by all creatures in the outside world. Although Ren Muhui was puzzled, he was obviously an old player, and still read the file to enter the game, why would the game be judged as a newbie. But because of this newbie protection period, Ren Muhui couldn't think about it too much, he just had to hurry up and leave this hell full of zombies in S University.
  The author has something to say:
  Hei Xi: I and my brother to string together a statement, you this outsider can leave under it!
  Wood:I'm not an outsider, I'm an insider!
  ------------------------
  Extra interview in the mini theater
  Author: goddess wood, may I ask how you feel when you see brother Ren's half-naked body with pecs and abs?
  Wood: Thumbs down! Injurious to public decency! There's hurtfulness! Exposure freak!!!
  Author: what if it's replaced by sister Ren?
  Wood (*////▽////*): please show more ~~~~~~
  Thank you to the little angels who cast bully votes or irrigated nutrient solution for me during the period 2022-04-04 19:30:00~2022-04-05 19:30:00 oh~
  Thanks to the little angels who cast mines: ..... ............゛羽墨云轩ぅ、猪突猛进、墨染柒 1;
  Thank you for irrigating nutrient solution cherubs: 55996459 28 bottles; autumn night night, snow Shi Yue 26 bottles; the author of the great and doubly broken, Jing Fox 20 bottles; Bei quack is not melon, small Wu baby, Yu 10 bottles; Misaka 9982, do not want to talk to the cat 5 bottles; flow of the son of 4 bottles; Qi detained 3 bottles; haruka, tangerine, the authentic fish 1 bottles;
  Thank you all so much for your support, I'll continue to work hard!