Chapter 89

Anyway, this old man isn't even a psychic, a R-class burst card can easily solve him.

Ren Chenxi turned his head, and the breath he exhaled as he spoke was directed right at Mu Ning's lips.

Both of them were in stealth mode, and Mu Ning didn't know how close they were at the moment.

However, the warm breath on her lips brushed against her lips in bursts, gently tickling and scratching, causing Mu Ning's whole heart to go haywire.

"Hey! Why don't you say something? Not speaking is the default I exploded this old man's head ah?"

Ren Chenxi's suddenly aggravated voice finally pulled back Mu Ning, who had been wandering in the dark.

Thinking about the current situation, Mu Ning could only calm his mind and stop Ren Chenxi's urge to blow up his head.

"Don't use your cards, this old man isn't worth it, and, if your 'headshot' ability is seen by others in the future, it will easily be suspected."

Hearing Mu Ning say this, Ren Chenxi also felt that it made sense. After all, at the very beginning, Jane Dan and the girls thought that their ability was "head-bursting", and in the future, if they encountered other survivor teams and encountered any sudden dangers, it would be impossible for them not to use their Burst Cards to "burst" the enemy's head. In this case ......

"Then I will use the knife to kill this old man."

"Okay, you have a dagger with you, right? I'll just cut the old man's throat."

"I have one, but ......" Ren Chenxi replied to Mu Ning, while hesitantly glancing at the addicted yellow dot girl, and said softly, "If I slit the old man's throat, will I involve the innocent woman next to him? "

"Then ...... you lend me the knife you used to cut the mutant octopus last time, I'll directly cut off this old man's head.

This woman is just an ordinary person, and I guess she is also addicted to drugs, she doesn't have that strength to cut people, and she won't be suspected if she can't find the murder weapon by then.

Besides ...... surely there is more than chopping this old man's head that we are going to do tonight, right?

That's right, she's here, so if she doesn't do more, she'll be too sorry for her two stealth cards.

Anyway, she didn't just want to cause trouble tonight! The other rooms on the mini-map were basically red dots, with so many enemies, she would first give them a whole lot of trouble in advance, and save herself from all the trouble they would bring to her later. Only ......

"Beheading will not be a little too bloody, this woman next to the old man woke up tomorrow morning, will not be scared out of psychological problems, right?"

Listening to such a somewhat naive concern, Mu Ning deeply looked at the air next to him and whispered, "You think too much, now is the end of the world, this woman is estimated to have even seen zombies eating people, a body and head separated from the body only, it is nothing at all.

And following the side of Fan's family, I'm only afraid that she has seen more bloody and inhuman scenes!"

"...... Then you move faster, although letting this old man die so painfully is a bit cheap for him, but fight quickly, don't wake this woman up."

Mu Ning had said so, so Ren Chenxi took out the fancy long knife with an original price of 100,000 crystals from her backpack and handed it to Mu Ning at her side.