Although the Fan family's territory was large, due to the limitations of various building materials, there was only one relatively large luxury villa.

As for the rest of the open space, Ren Chenxi hurriedly swept a few glances, most of it was used for planting. As for what kind of stuff to plant, heh ......

The large luxurious villa had a total of four floors, and the door to the villa on the first floor was locked tightly, but for the wood system Mu Ning, it wasn't a thing at all, as they had no intention of walking on the first floor.

The several balconies on the second floor did not have any anti-theft measures, and Ren Chenxi borrowed Mu Ning's vines and easily climbed to the second floor balcony.

The two's movements were so light that they didn't wake up the people inside the bedroom connected to the balcony at all. It was said to be a bedroom, but it was actually more like a group home.

There were a total of 10 beds placed in one room, and as Ren Chenxi carefully walked through these beds, he realized that all the people sleeping in this bedroom were Alterans, but their levels were basically at 2nd and 3rd order, and moreover, there was a poison addiction buff next to each Alteran's blood bar.

Sure enough, the Fan family was using Fan Jun Tian's poisonous smoke ability to control most of the xenos, right?

From the tips on the mini-map, most of these aberrants were red dots, but there were also those two or three that were yellow dots. However, regardless of whether these people were voluntarily controlled by Fan Juntian or not, Ren Chenxi didn't have the control to care about them right now.

Based on the tips of the mini map, Ren Chenxi knew that this big villa was four floors on the surface, but there was actually an underground floor.

Ren Chenxi guessed that this underground layer might be used to hold some very important people, as well as, with the arrogance and prudence of the Fan family, they themselves are estimated to be living in the highest layer, which is also considered to be the safest layer.

Previously, Chen Gu had given Ren Chenxi a generalization, now the main person in charge of the Fan family is Fan Juntian's old man, and Fan Juntian has two older brothers above him, the eldest Fan Haotian, the second Fan Zhaotian, although there are other seven or seven or eight other kinds of uncle and second uncle cousin relatives, but the main power of the Fan family in this piece of the Fan family is all centralized in the hands of the Fan family's three brothers, as well as their old man.

Before coming here, Ren Chenxi had discussed with Mu Ning that their main goal tonight was to meet the Fan family leaders first.

Mu Ning had the same idea as her own, and also felt that these power holders of the Fan family must be on the fourth floor, so after coming out from this room where 10 xenos were sleeping, they went straight to the fourth floor.

Only arriving at the stairway of the fourth floor, Ren Chenxi was more certain of her guess.

The entire fourth floor showed basically all red dots, indicating that, all of these people were enemies! Of course, there are occasionally a few yellow dots, but these yellow dots are basically sharing a room with the red dots, Ren Chenxi was not able to figure out what these people are.

Walking through a few bedrooms expressionlessly, Ren Chenxi was a bit embarrassed.

These Fan family members are really something, it's so late, everyone else in the base is basically asleep, but these people are actually still so energetic!