Misha Zima

"I have... Unconventional ways of getting information." - Misha Zima

Biographical information

Full Name: Misha Zima

Alias(es): Pieces

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Bisexual

Status: Alive

Age: 30 (season 4)

Birth: 1860

Race: Human

Nationality: Russian

Origin: Yakutsk, Sakha Republic, Russia

Residence:

* Concordia, USA

* Yakutsk, Sakha Republic, Russia (formerly)

Profession(s): Agent

Family:

* Unnamed wife

* Viktoriya Zima (granddaughter) (deceased)

* Aleksey Zima (great-grandson) (deceased)

* Vukašin "Vuk" Zima-Valt (great-grandson)

* Marina Romanova (great-great-granddaughter)

Affiliation(s): G.I.A.

Profile

Height: 6"1'

Age: 30 (season 4)

Weight: 179lbs

Eyes: blue

Blood: A+

Misha is a tall man in his thirties with a broad build and fair skin. His black hair is short, with strands of silver beginning to grow from its roots. He has a clean-cut beard and black-framed glasses over his blue eyes. He wears a white dress shirt with a teal necktie, dark gray slacks, a black trench coat, and black dress shoes.

He owns a gold pocket watch that features a wolf's head framed by a crescent moon on the front cover. On the back is the symbol of Pisces with "Zima" written below it in Cyrillic.

As per his suspect appearance in Ring In The New Death, it is known that Misha eats panettone and drinks champagne.

Synopsis

Hailing from Yakutsk, Misha debuted as a suspect in the murder of Romulus Fabbri on New Year's Eve. A few years back, he immigrated to Concordia with his wife for work and has been enjoying his life in the city. However, he does miss the cold of his home country.

During Ring In The New Death, Misha becomes a suspect after his pocket watch is found at the bakery the victim visited. When questioned whether he had seen the victim, Misha answered that he had, but he didn't know who Romulus was.

Later in the case, Isaac and Maddie found Misha's khanjali at a crime scene. When confronted with the weapon, Misha said he carried it to protect himself and his wife from criminals like Romulus. After the detectives demanded he expand on the statement, Misha told them that Romulus had sold his wife a defective coffee maker he'd invented. The coffee maker had exploded when Misha's wife first used it, burning most of her hair.

Thankfully, besides her hair being ruined, Misha's wife was unharmed. But that doesn't mean Misha wasn't furious at Romulus for conning his wife. He confronted Romulus at the bakery and used his dagger to scare him away, but that was as far as he went.

Following the killer's arrest, in the additional investigation, Isaac and Maddie discovered that Misha was investigating the exploitation of Irish immigrants. His wife was friends with an Irish woman who told her of the horrible conditions her husband was working in for poor pay. Misha used some of his connections to find evidence of the illegal deeds and found a ledger detailing the price someone was receiving by "selling" Irish immigrants for cheap labour.

Sadly, Misha couldn't uncover who the mastermind was behind it all. Still, he provided Isaac and Maddie with everything he knew about the illegal dealings and promised to update them if he discovered new information. In the meantime, Misha will get back to his real job. He can't talk about it, but let's just say it's a... New endeavour for Earth. One that will hopefully lead to a better world and more inclusive universe one day.

Organization(s)

G.I.A.

Branch: Earth

Rank:

* Agent

* Founder

Story Information

First appeared: Ring In The New Death

Trivia

* He's named after an old IRL classmate of mine. While my friend isn't Russian or of Russian descent (as far as I know), I've always liked his name

* He is one of the founding members of the G.I.A.'s Earth Branch. He founded it alongside 11 other humans from across the globe, each of whose codenames are one of the 12 Zodiac signs

* He's recently gotten into studying psychology

* He loves reading and always has a book on the go