Giselle Archer-Adams

"Thank you, Mickey! Now, come on, let's introduce ourselves to our son's boss!" - Giselle Archer-Adams

Biographical information

Full Name: Giselle Archer-Adams

Alias(es): Elle

Gender: Transgender (male to female)

Sexuality: Omnisexual

Status: Alive

Age: 54 (season 3)

Birth: 1962

Race: Human

Nationality: American

Origin: Los Angeles, USA

Residence: Los Angeles, USA

Profession(s): NCIS Agent

Family:

* Milan Archer-Adams (husband)

* Jack Archer-Adams (son)

* Lance Archer (father-in-law) (deceased)

* Maaike Archer (mother-in-law) (incarcerated)

Affiliation(s): NCIS

Profile

Height: 5'11"

Age: 54 (season 3)

Weight: 183lbs

Eyes: green

Blood: AB-

Giselle is a tall and broad, but not overly muscular, woman with fair skin, long orangish-red hair that's wavy at the ends and green eyes with blue undertones. She wears a tight black top with mid-length sleeves, flowy army green pants and black boots. She also has a silver necklace with a crown-shaped pendant and matching stud earrings.

Synopsis

Giselle is the mother of Jack and the wife of Milan Archer-Adams.

She met Milan at university while pursuing a degree in criminal justice. The two felt an immediate spark but didn't rush their relationship. Giselle graduated a few years before Milan did and joined the Navy. She served her country while keeping in touch with her boyfriend, who always waited for her to return. But while facing the dangers of war overseas, Giselle never imagined that a threat was coming for Milan back in the US.

Shortly before she was set to go on leave, she got a call from Maaike telling her that Milan had been attacked. She wouldn't give Giselle any details over the phone, but the distress in her voice spurred Giselle to get released a few days earlier to return to LA. Once home, she learned the full details of what had happened to Milan. The things she thought about doing to the bastard who had hurt her little Mickey weren't for the faint of heart to hear. And while she never found out the rapist's identity, she vowed to make him pay in either this life or the afterlife.

Giselle spent her leave taking care of Milan, making sure he ate, slept, and didn't hurt himself. She was also with him when he took a pregnancy test and held him as he cried over the positive results. She promised to support whatever decision he made and would hold his hand down the path he chose. When Milan decided to keep the baby, Giselle began looking for career opportunities that would allow her to remain closer to home, and eventually, she joined NCIS's LA division.