Nancy McPhee

"Your majesty, The Bureau has arrived." - Nancy McPhee

Biographical information

Full Name: Nancy McPhee

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Lesbian

Status: Alive

Age: 31 (season 3)

Birth: 1984

Race: Human

Nationality: British

Origin: Bristol, England, United Kingdom

Residence:

* Sultanistain

* Bristol, England, United Kingdom (formerly)

Profession(s): Royal Nanny

Partner(s): Lois Kane (girlfriend)

Affiliation(s): Sultanistain Royal Family

Profile

Height: 5'3"

Age: 31 (season 3)

Weight: 129lbs

Eyes: blue

Blood: A+

Nancy is a royal nanny in her early thirties with an average height and build. Her fair skin has a slight tan from her time in the sun, and her dirty blonde hair is always pulled back into a tight bun with her bags brushed to the sides to frame her sparkling blue eyes. She wears a long black dress which reaches her ankles, with full-length sleeves and a high collar. She also has dark boots and a black hat with a matching black feather stuck in it.

As per her suspect appearance in Lights, Camera, Death! it is known that Nancy wears sunscreen, has read The Ringed Lord, and drinks SunCola.

Synopsis

Nancy was a suspect in the murder investigation of her girlfriend, Lois Kane. She is a nanny for the royal family of Sultanistain and spends most of her time with the child king.

After hearing about what had happened to the king's previous nanny, Nancy was nervous to follow in their footsteps. She knows she would never be capable of killing someone like Hilda Tipton did, but the thought of following such a horrendous predecessor was terrifying. However, Nancy vowed to prove she wasn't like the king's old nanny and would do everything to keep the boy safe, besides killing, that is!

Several months after moving to Sultanistain, a team of reporters arrived from the US to film a documentary about the country and its new king. Nancy was starstruck to meet the head reporter Lois Kane; she had been a long-time fan of the woman ever since watching her war documentaries. She was also embarrassed to admit that her admiration had developed into a burning crush and convinced herself that Lois would never return her feelings.

But to Nancy's surprise, Lois seemed to want to spend time with her outside of their work. The two had hectic schedules but did everything they could to make time for each other. Nancy enjoyed being alone with Lois, and the other shared her sentiments. After a couple of weeks of getting to know each other personally, Lois asked Nancy out on an official date.

However, they would never get to have their date... Lois was murdered the night before, and Nancy was heartbroken by the news of her death. She couldn't believe someone would kill Lois out of petty jealousy! She hopes Lois's killer will rot in jail for robbing the world of such a wonderful person. Nancy will miss tuning into the 5 o'clock news to watch Lois deliver her reports and wishes she could have gotten to see her as head anchorwoman.

And while Lois might be gone, Nancy knows she wouldn't want the nanny wasting her life away in grief. So, Nancy has committed herself to live on in Lois's memory. She is happy that the other reporters on Lois's team were able to finish the documentary and looks forward to watching it. She knows Lois is proud of her friends' accomplishments, and Nancy hopes the rest of the world will be too.

Story Information

First appeared: Lights, Camera, Death!

Trivia

* She is based on the character Nanny McPhee

* She has poor blood circulation and is always cold. It's why she wears so much black despite the hot heat of Sultanistain