Chapter 14

I'm currently walking down the halls with Jacob. More like skipping. He's childish like me amd it's awesome cuz we do weird shit like this. I stop skipping and go into my math class, we're getting new seats. I'm mentally doing the happy dance in my head because now i don't have to sit behind Roger. He farts waaayyy to much. Like dam want the hell do you eat!

My name was called and I'm all the way in the back. Yes now i don't have to deal with getter shit thrown at me!! Jace is sat next to me along with this guy named Ezra.

"Hey you new here?" I ask Ezra

"Haha is it that obviously? " he seems a bit nervous

"Just a tad, but it's mostly since this nerd knows everyone even tho many don't know her. Haha she's a bit creepy " Jace's pipes in and i send him a glare.

"Well I'm Skylar and this is-"

"The amazingly handsom Jace! " he cuts me off and i flick his forehead. Today should be interesting.

~*~

It's currently lunch and Jace and Ezra have come quite acquainted so I'm just walking alone to lunch. Hmm i think I'll skip lunch today. As I'm walking towards the courtyard to sit under my favorite tree a strong arm goes around my shoulder.

"Hello princess, what you doing? Lunch is that way" Jack says pointing to the cafeteria

"I know but I'm skipping lunch. I'm not hungry."

He looks at me suspiciously but shrugs. "Well we're hanging out today remember"

"How could in forget?" I say in a bored tone.

"You know you just can't way" he says sorta cocky and smirks.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night "

"That would be you"

Before i could say anything, someone called my phone. I look down at my phone and see it's from an unknown caller. I pick up

"Hello who's this?"

"Hey sis" I don't know this voice.

"Who is this?"

"Aw sis you don't remember me? It's Trevor your brother"

"Trevor, Trevor, Trev- NO! Leave me the fuck alone Trevor!"

At that moment is when my anger started to take over. An arm wrapped around my shoulder. It was Jack, he was trying to calm me down. it sorta helped but not much.

"Sis don't be that way. By the way I'll be seeing you soon and your little boyfriend of yours"

"What the hell are you talking about?! 1) i don't have a boyfriend and 2) I don't want to see you!"

That's when Jack took the phone and yelled "leave her the fuck alone before i beat your ass!!" And hung up.

He looked down as if trying to calm down and then looked at me. "Maybe we shouldn't hang out today since. Well whoever Trevor is, got you in a bad mood"

"No it's fine we can still hang out"

"Okay, cool "

With that he smiled and left.

×××××××××××××××××

(A/N)

Hey guys hope you enjoy. Not the best but i don't give a shit.

Love ya all

mother huggers!!!