Prologue

I just got off the phone with Lilley talking about what we're gonna wear to the end of the summer party. It's the last weekend of summer, on Monday we all return back to school. I decided on a red skinny jeans and a white top with red heels. I don't put to much make-up on just some jet black eyeliner and mascara. I grab my keys and my phone. Lilley is honking the horn telling me to hury the fuck up.  I finally get in the car and look and see Lilley is in a black mini skirt and a red crop top she looks hot as always.

Lilley turns to me and gives me a smile, i return in back with a weak one. She tells me "Don't be so nervous just remember don't take any drinks from anyone and only drink stuff if it's in a bottle or can and you served it yourself "

"Okay for the last time i got it" I remember she told me this on the phone earlier. As we pull off the curb I'm getting nervous... i mean this is my first party, like EVER. I think Lilley noticed cuz she started talking to fill the silence.

"You look great, don't worry it's just a party"

"Ya but i don't don't parties. I'm a socially awkward loser if you haven't noticed" Lilley had to drag me to this party, I just wanted to stay home and watch Netflix all night but nope Lilley forced me.

"Your not a loser. Your.. Your just not popular... plus this isn't a school party, It's a friend of mine. He actually can't wait to meet you"

"Really wow that's the first. Whatever we're on our way anyways so I'll deal"

"Okay well we're almost there"

I soon see the house that's blasting with music and bright lights. I'm so out of place. As i walk out i see beer bottles, red cups and passed out people in the front yard. The party is in full swing, we're soon approached by a guy. He's tall, fit with blond hair and brown eyes. He's pretty cute. He hugged Lilley and looked at me with a smile showing his dimples. He finally speaks sorta yelling over the music. "Hey I'm Ben, I'm guessing your Skylar. Do you ladies wanna drink?"
We both nodded and followed him to the kitchen.

~*~
I've been here for about an hour and I'm a bit buzzed. I'm currently dancing with Ben he's a really cool guy. I soon go over to the side and find Lilley, we were talking when all of a sudden i saw him..

Jack Shepard... he's a dream yet a nightmare

He's tall and fit. He has dark brown flippy hair and sea blue with emerald green eyes.. He's wearing a navy blue shirt that hugs his muscles, and a pair of faded jeans.
    He had a red cup in hand and is flirting with some blond chick. They're soon sucking each other's faces off. Of course. As they finish he walks and gets another drink, our eyes soon meet. We just stand there and stare. He soon looks me up and down and smirks never leaving his eyes. I blush as he starts to walk towards me but stops as he looks to my side.. I was soon interrupted by Lilley saying that she wants to leave.. well wasn't that convenient