Chapter 13

Knock knock

"Come in"

My mother's head pops in. And walks in slowly.

"Sweetie can i talk to you about something? "

"Yeah sure mom. What's up?"

"Umm.. it's about your dad" she hesitants and looks at me cautiously.

"Okay what about the Jack ass?"

"Well he's out of jail as you know.. and his son, your brother Trevor. Is going to your school so that means your dads already in town..."

"NO!! He's not my dad! Trevor is not my brother! This can't be happening" I start pacing my room and grabing my hair

"Sweetie, you need to relax."

"Relax!? You want me to fucking relax when my father is out of jail?! Well to fucking bad i can't calm down!"

"Watch your mouth while talking to me!"

"I can't fucking watch it, it's on my face!" I say sarcastically with anger in my eyes. "And if you don't like it then leave my fucking room or all just leave!"

"Don't you dare talk to me like that!"

"Well i just did bitch!!"

"GET OUT NOW!"

I grab my backpack and duffle that i already had close in from traveling. I storm out my room to the front door and turn and look at my mom and brother.

"With pleaser!" And with that I slam the door and start walking.

~*~

An hour later from my fight with my mom I arrive at Lilly's. I called her after the fight and she said i could stay over since her parents were out of town like usual. As soon as i got to the door Lilley came out and gave me a bear hug and i told her everything that had happened that night.

~*~

2:04am

Bing

I walk over to my phone and see a text from an unknown number. I open and see

Bad-Ass ;) :

"Hey it's Jack, you okay? I heard yelling "

Princess:

"I'm fine. I got kicked out but I'm staying at Lilley's."

Bad-Ass ;)

"That's good. But why'd you get kicked out?"

Princess:

"Said some things i shouldn't have. Oh well... so how'd you get my number?"

Bad-Ass ;)

"Oh, and Jace put it in my phone. Idk why tho"

Princess:

"Haha i knew i shouldn't have let him use my phone. Now I'm stuck with you having my number"

Bad-Ass ;)

"Haha you know when you saw it was me you got excited ;)"

Princess:

"Yep totally *eye roll* haha"

Bad-Ass ;)

"Well you must be tired. See ya tomorrow? "

Princess:

"Ya I'm exhausted. And yep totally."

Bad-Ass;)

"Okay cool. We should hang out, how's that sound?"

Princess:

"Sure that'd be fun" I start to smile like crazy. Like oh my ginger he wants to hang out!!

Bad-Ass ;)

"Cool haha well night princess;)"

Princess:

"Haha night troll;)"

Bad-Ass ;)

"Whatever you know I'm Sexy"

Princess:

"As if! Goodnight"

Bad-Ass ;)

"Night princess"

And with that i fell into a deep sleep and hoped tomorrow would be good..

_________________________________________________________________

(A/N)

I guess her night light up.....

LIGHT EM UP UP UP!!! LIGHT EM UP UP UP!! ON FIIIIIIIIRRRRREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha sorry i had too XD

Have a great whatever!!!!

LOVE YOU MOTHER HUGGERS