The Weekend

This week was filled with a lot of work and a lot of talking to Harper

This week was filled with a lot of work and a lot of talking to Harper. I was her birthday week, so she wanted to plan something.

Her plans for this weekend were to go out every day starting today which was Friday.

I was standing in the closet trying to find something to wear. I felt bold today, so I was going to wear something skimpy. 

After skimming my closet, I settled on wearing a short gold dress with a very deep V-neck.

I put on my gold heels and put on some jewelry. After I finished with that, I sprayed perfume.

Can't look good without smelling good. 

I texted Harper and let her know that I was on the way to the club right now. 

I tucked my phone into the black clutch that I was bringing.

We were going to the same club we met Nicolo and Domenico at so I hoped Nicolo wouldn't be there. 

I got into my car and made my way to the club. I showed the bouncer my ID and walked in.

I was immediately hit with that same familiar wave of heat, and I knew tonight would be fun.

~20 minutes later~

"Harper let's dance!" I shouted over the music. I was at least 6 shots in by now and I had just taken a 7th.

We walked onto the dance floor just in time because our favorite song had just started. 

We began to dance to the music and by the time the song was over I walked over to the bar to get another drink.

While waiting on my drink I looked around the crowd for a good fuck option. All these men look like complete perverts, so I was having no luck tonight.

At least I didn't see Nicolo. That's a plus side.

The night slowly came to an end, and I was already anticipating the fun we were going to have tomorrow night.

I got home and showered then immediately slept so I could hopefully wake up sober.

~The next day~

I started the day of just relaxing because I was still tired as hell from last night. 

As the night slowly got closer, I took a shower and exfoliated my whole body.

I was excited to go out tonight and I wasn't leaving until I found a good candidate to fuck.

We arrived at the club and Harper was immediately all over Domenico.

Did I forget to mention she invited the guys?

I was just going to ignore Nicolo all night seeing as I had no absolute undying desire to talk to him anyway.

I was on probably my tenth drink by now... Probably not the best idea but it was to keep me as far away from Nicolo as possible.

As I was in the middle of the dance floor swaying my hips to the music I noticed a delicious looking man. 

I made my way over and we started dancing together. I stopped but continued going after a moment.

The reason I stopped was because I could feel eyes burning through the back of my head. 

When I turned to see who it was, I was met with a familiar pair of eyes. Eyes that I did not want to see. 

I continued moving to the music and then whispered in the mystery man's ear.

" Let's go to the bathroom." I said just above a whisper. I needed to be sure it was only him who heard.

As we made our way to the bathroom, I felt him retract his hand from the small of my back.

When I turned to see what happened the mystery man was now replaced with Nicolo. 

It's like I can't escape this man.

"Do you always feel the need to follow me?" I questioned slightly slurring my words. I stumbled and before I could catch my balance Nicolo placed his hands on my waist.

If I could take this man right here, I would.

" If you can't handle your alcohol, don't drink. " He said with a snarky tone.

"Yes sir. " I said with a smile. I attempted to walk again but my legs immediately buckled.

Nicolo let out a sigh and then picked me up effortlessly. 

"Woah don't you think you should ask me out first?" He ignored the question and let Harper and Domenico know they were leaving. 

He placed me in the passenger's seat and buckled me up. He then got into the driver's side and made his way home. He planned on taking me to my own house, but I lost my purse with my keys.

As he pulled into his driveway I swooned. His house was huge. Ten times my penthouse.

He stepped out of the car, and I attempted to walk again still being very drunk. This attempt was also a failure, so he picked me up again.

He walked up to the door and pushed it open. A dog came running up. I later learned his name was Rocco. 

He walked into a room, I'm assuming it was his and he placed me into the bed. He took off my shoes and changed my out of my dress into something more comfortable.

He put one of his T-shirts and a pair of sweatpants on me. He mumbled something about having to work so he was still going to sleep in there.

Normally I would've said something about him taking my clothes off and not sleeping in another room.

But this was his house, and I didn't have the energy to argue.

He placed a water on the table next to me and walked to the other side.

Before I could say or do anything the sleep took over and the next thing, I knew I was out.