Night In

I slowly began to wake up

I slowly began to wake up. When I turned over to check the time it was 10:30am. Today was Sunday so I decided to clean today.

I got out of my bed and hopped in the shower. I didn't plan on going anywhere today so I'm just going to wear a silk pajama set for the day.

Once I got out of the shower after shaving, exfoliating, and washing my hair I got out. 

I put lotion on myself and then started working on my hair. I just put product in it and pulled it back into a loose bun.

I went downstairs once I finished and then worked on cleaning. I started with the kitchen then worked on the bathrooms and the living room.

After all that cleaning I got thirsty, so I looked in my fridge for something to drink. 

My door opened abruptly. "Hey bitchhhh!" Harper dragged out with bags in her hand. 

"Hey Harps." I said while walking towards her to give her a hug. " What are you doing here? " I pulled away from the hug.

"We are having a night in. But not just us. " She motioned at the door making a     ' come in ' motion. 

"Hey Kehlani. " Domenico spoke as he walked in. I said a soft hi then continued looking in the fridge for something to drink. 

I turned around to see Harper and Domenico setting up drinks and snacks and then someone else walked in. 

"Get the hell out." I spoke harshly to Nicolo. I tried to quietly push him out of the door, but my attempt failed. 

"Hey Nicolo." Domenico said while walking to the door. He dapped up Nicolo and they started talking in Italian.

I walked over to Harper. "What the fuck? I told you how rude he was to me, and you still invited him? " I looked at her with a puzzled expression. 

"Well, I want you guys together and it's going to happen. You both need to learn how to be around each other. " She said with a shrug then walked away.

She said something along the lines of ' let's watch a movie ' but I'm not sure I've learned to drown her out.

Now we are all sitting on the couch. Except Harper and Domenico took the big couch so Nicolo and I had to share the small couch.

I scooted as far away from him as I could, but it still didn't seem far enough.

"You know, you have a lot of nerve coming here after being such a dick to me last night. I never begged you to call me. " I said with an attitude. 

"I don't really care what you think. But if you keep that attitude up you will regret it. " He uncrossed his legs.

'God this man is-' no stop he was a dick to you. You deserve better than that. 

" I'm going to use the restroom." I said while getting up to leave. I could've said ' I'm going to go eat dog shit ' and they wouldn't have noticed because they are eating each other's faces right now.

I got up to go to the bathroom and noticed I was being followed. I turned around and sighed when I saw the one person I didn't want to see.

"God, can't you just leave me alone? I try not to surround myself around straight up bitches. " I attempted to move away, and he grabbed my arm. 

"I told you to watch the attitude. I could shut you up right here, but I tolerate my friend too much to ruin his chances with a girl who's actually good for him. " He continued "But when I tell you to watch your mouth you listen. " He then let go of my arm.

I had no response, so I simply walked away and flipped him off like a kid. I know probably not the best response, but I don't care. 

"Dio che bambino." he said with a small sigh. Then he walked out of my house and slammed my door. Crybaby much?

(God what a child)

I also need to learn Italian if I'm going to be forced to be around him and Domenico for much longer. 

Hopefully I don't have to be around Nicolo. He's fine as fuck, but he's such a dick. 

I told Domenico and Harper goodnight when I saw them walking into the guest room. Remind me to wash those sheets and invest in soundproof walls. 

Annoyed with the outcome of tonight I decided to go to sleep so I can be somewhat well-rested for work tomorrow.