Chapter XII

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  𓆩⟡𓆪  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*+:。.。 🤍 。.。:+*

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

"Let's go on the Ferris wheel!"

Finally a choice that San and Wooyoung both were okay with, skipping happily towards the grand wheel, but not without buying some cotton candy on the way.

They grabbed a double seat when it was their turn to enter, squeezing in next to each other on one side. Shortly after, they were already being hurled up, gaining altitude quickly.

"Woah, you can see the whole city from here!"

San also looked out his respective window, glued to the pane and equally as impressed by the view. When they arrived at the top, the wheel stopped and let them enjoy the view for a bit.

"You want some?" Wooyoung offered San some of his cotton candy.

"Nah. That's pure cavities,"

"Just try a little!"

"I don't wanna!" San said, shaking his head like a five year-old.

But Wooyoung didn't have any of that, this time he was the one to take matters into his own hands, shoving some into San's mouth.

San just sat there wide eyed and mouth full with the dissolving candy, unable to cope with practically having had Wooyoung's fingers shoved down his throat.

"It's good right?"

That was his chance.

"Uhm, yeah. Can you do that again?"

"Yeah, sure.." he plucked some off, leading it up to San's mouth, "Here you go,"

This time around San was prepared though, smugly wrapping his lips around the fingers that fed him, licking the sugary candy right off them. When San saw the familiar red shade appearing on Wooyoung's face, he deemed his mission done. He released his fingers, Wooyoung retracting his hand slowly, observing it like he just grew another finger.

Suddenly he looked up at San with a propped up brow, pointing his still saliva covered finger at him.

"You really wanna suck some dick, huh?"

"No idea what you mean,"

He definitely did.

"Yes you do!" Wooyoung faced him now, cotton candy long forgotten, "First with the churros and now this!"

"You're saying I can't enjoy my snacks in peace anymore?" San asked, pretending to be clueless about it, but not able to stifle a smile.

Wooyoung looked at him with squinted eyes, "Stop playing dumb, Choi San," he poked his chest, "I know exactly what you're doing,"

San leaned back against his seat, manspreading and squeezing in Wooyoung even more in the confined space.

"And what am I doing?"