4

After showering I wrapped the towel around myself, going to the lockers and got dressed.

After I was done, i moisturized my body, when I was done with that I sprayed some of my sweet perfume

I walked out the lockers going to the room. As I opened the door, the guys were there. But what got me was their girlfriends on top of them.

-Hardy Pov-

I know what I did with Y/n but we all know that we can't be. After I talked it over with Jacob, he felt the same way, but I couldn't get Y/n out my head after we left the showers.

So Jacob and I invited the girls over but what I didn't expect was for Y/n to come in.

-Jacob Pov-

Fuck. Even though We aren't together, I still feel like shit after i basically thigh fucked him.

J-Y-

Y-oh I'm sorry am I interrupting?

H-N-

S-yes u are. So can you leave? Or u are just going to stand there and watch us like a perverted freak?

Y-oh, sadly this isn't my type, so I will leave bc I have better things to do.

He smiled and he grabbed his books and purse leaving.

I glanced at Hardy and we shared the same look.

S-now where were we-

J-we gotta study.

S-so?

She says looking down at me.

J-so move, go cheer or some shit. But you gotta go.

I pushed her off me and she sat there looking at me like didn't say shit to her.

J-Sadie get the fuck out.

She stood up fixing her clothes leaving out the door and so did Angel.

What the fuck was this feeling just now? This is all to complicated. I wasn't having no problems until Y/n came here.

Fuck man.

-Y/n Pov-

I am walking around campus listening to music, I cut it off sitting down on the bench.

Why should I even be mad? I mean I knew they had relationships. Most importantly why would I think we could've been something. That's my fault on my end.

They won't even be able to go out with me in public because they don't want to be judged.

I sighed getting up walking, only for my view to be blocked.

By Sadie.

S-what is your problem? What did u do to my boyfriend?

Y-im sorry?