Reminiscing

I was reminded of the day we started the exploration. Our first vc of showing skin to each other. For me, it was out of curiosity, and desire. I'd been suppressing those impure and corrupted lust. It was my first time being fully naked in front of someone. It was my first lesson, getting fucked up by you virtually.

I was reminded of our next session where I was unofficially became your sub. Bought toys and collars. Had more and more virtual sex with you over the vc. Getting horny together. Planned an official day for me to be your sub.

I was reminded of the feelings I had before our official day. I was thrilled and scared at the same time. We prepared but maybe I wasn't prepared really well.

I was reminded of my first sex with you. Your first touch on my bare skin. Your calmness handling my inferiority and amateurish side. It was cold but we were sweating. Your strong arms pushing and pulling me on the bed. Your strong, long, big and proud dick thrusting in my vagina. Your strong gaze on me. It was reassuring tho it was painful.

I was happy when you put the collar around my neck. I was happy when you grab me by my collar. I was happy to be able to submit to you.

I was happy to know that my first sex was so great because you are so skillful. Your size is just nice for me, your endurance, your skill. We lasted for 3 hours something. Something i wanted to brag to others... Tho, it was painful but i couldn't think of the pain  now because those bad memories can't stay still in my mind. I forgot about it. All I can remember is you standing in front of me.

Our second round also lasted for 3 hours and if not because of hungry, I wanted to continue for another 2 hours with you.

I still can't forget your balls whacking in between my legs. Pap pap Pap... Slowly..... and.... suddenly went really fast and hard...

I still can't forget how deep you were inside me. Aah... I want to have it more. I want your hard pound. I thought I might break into pieces during that time.

I still can't forget my first blowjob. Your dick was so big and long, it was a bit hard for me to swallow it. but i tried. It was deliciously wet. I missed you dick, kissing it, licking it, sucking it, thrusting it in my mouth. Playing with your balls. I love the taste of your semen. I wonder why some people experienced bad smell but when i had your dick, it didn't smell anything.

I still can't forget my first ride on top of you. I wanted to dominate you. Fucking you from the top was fun. aaahh... The way you sucked my nipples, grabbed my waist and butt, fucked me from below, kissed me. I love it all.

I still can't forget our next virtual session. It was so fun I cummed few times. And I wanted to cum again when your dick is inside.

I still want you to fuck me, satisfy me and teach me the real pleasure. Only you I want to learn from.