Chapter 3

Vedika's Pov:-

I stepped into the new branch, my heart racing with excitement and a hint of nervousness.

Mr. Arun had instructed me to meet Mr. Niraj as soon as I arrived, so I approached the receptionist and asked for directions to his office.

"Take the elevator to the 19th floor, take a left turn at the end of the corridor, and you'll find his cabin," she said with a warm smile.

I followed her instructions, but after waiting for over half an hour, I began to feel uneasy.

Where was Mr. Niraj?

I decided to ask someone for help, despite my introverted nature making it difficult for me to approach strangers.

I entered a nearby room, where I found a girl standing alone, surrounded by papers and prints.

"Excuse me, do you know where Mr. Niraj is? And when he'll arrive?" I asked, trying to sound confident.

She looked up, her eyes sparkling with friendliness. "He must be in a meeting. It'll take some time. Why don't you join me for coffee, and later I'll take you to his cabin?"

I agreed, noticing that we were twinning in our outfits today.

We exchanged appreciative glances, and I offered to help her with the bundle of prints she was struggling with the cup of coffee and the prints she was holding

"Actually, these are my internship reports. I have to report on my today's internship, what and how the company is,what is been assigned to me and all that stuff... you might know," she explained.

I nodded , happy to lend a hand.

As she went to make coffee, she asked me to hold the papers for her. I obliged, feeling a sense of bonding with this stranger.

Just then, someone entered into the room, lifted me off the ground, and spun me around in a tight hug.

I felt a rush of confusion, and my mind was racing with questions. Who was this person, and why did he lifted me up into the air as of they might be expecting someone else instead of me?

Hope you enjoyed Chapter 3 and are eager for the next part. It will be updated soon. Thank you for your support and happy reading!