A Stained Encounter

(I do not own Ben 10, My Hero Academia, or any of the art in this chapter.)

================================================================================

Bubble Girl and Ben had just finished their daily patrol and stopped for food afterwards. Ben had offered to fly them home as Big Chill, but Bubble Girl refused for obvious reasons, and they went for the train instead.

"Mm." Ben said, taking a bite of his food."These noodles are bussin."

"Yep, the best food stands in Japan are right here in Hosu." Bubble girl said.

As Ben continued eating, he looked out the window to see a large figure with wings flying towards them, but couldn't make out who or what it was.

"That's weird, I don't recognize him at all." Ben said, referring to the figure outside.

"Hmm, me neither. Probably just someone passing over us." Bubble girl said, taking another bite of her food.

But just as she said that, there was a loud boom in the distance as part of a building fell apart and the area around it caught fire.

"Looks like trouble." Ben said."No need to worry though, Xlr8 will have those fires out in no time!"

Ben said, standing up and scrolling through his transformations.

"No Ben wait-" Bubble girl was cut off by the train stopping abruptly and jerking everyone inside to the side.

"What was that?" An little boy sitting next to his dad asked.

Suddenly, the entire wall of the train was pulled off and blown away revealing the same monster Ben got a glance at earlier. It was skinny and pale, with two wings and it's spine poking out. It's brain was exposed and it wore a metal masked over it's nose and mouth, but creepiest of all, it's eyes were dead and lifeless.

"A Nomu?!" Ben thought. "But... how?"

But Ben didn't have time to think, as the creature slammed down on the tracks with it's massive hands, and the front of the train began to dangle off the side. Ben held onto a seat, and grabbed Bubble Girl's hand, keeping her from falling into the clutches of the Nomu.

He threw her back up to where the other passengers where, but this caused his hand to slip,and he began falling towards the Nomu.

"LooKs lIkE It'S HeRO TiIiImE!" Ben exclaimed as he fell towards the Nomu, slamming down on the Omnitrix without even looking what was selected.

================================================================================

Four Arms cocked both of his left arms back, and slammed the Nomu into the ground as he landed on his feet, cracking the pavement.

"Oh Yeah, go me." Four Arms said.

He didn't have anymore time to celebrate though, as the rest of the train began to fall of of the track.

"Uh-oh!"

Four Arms held up his arms and caught the train just in the nick of time, throwing it back onto the track and jumping back up.

"Ben, what was that thing?!" Bubble girl yelled from across the gap in the track.

"I don't know!" Four Arms said."It just came out of nowhere!"