The Entrance Exams

PREVIOUSLY:

All Might: dont be afraid... i guess i have some explaining to do.

And so, he did. He told them all about how he got injured, and how he can only use his power for a few hours a day. He also explained to midoriya how one for all works, and offered it to him, of which he accepted. All might asked Ben and Midoriya to keep this a secret, and they respected his wishes.

The chapter ended with the three going their separate ways, with each of them filled with exitement... for what was to come.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 MONTH LATER

As Ben and Kevin's last year of Middle school came to a close, The two had plenty of spare time on their hands. In the past month, Ben has spent 95% of his time at the beach, discovering and learning to control his new powers. Considering that they only had 9 months left to train, Kevin also started training, but chose to do so by himself. As Ben went for a run as xlr8, he noticed Kevin chillin on a bench in the park.

Xlr8: Whoa, taking it easy,i see Kevy?

beep beep beep beeeeep

as he timed out, kevin responded.

Kevin: Hey, cant overwork myself right? And how's it going for you, didn't you name all those forms or something?

Ben: yep. And figured out what they all do too, Diamondhead, heatblast, four arms, and overkill are my main heavy hitters, upgrade can control technology, and big chill, and grey matter are good for stealth, and echo- echo is good for both. not to mention, he can multiply too-

Kevin: quit your yappin... but wait,didn't you have another one too?0

Ben: yep, that one I named-

Kevin: You know what? nevermind, im tired of you yappin

Ben: tsk,Fine...wanna go grab some smoothies?

Kevin: sure, on me.

After meeting Kendo at mr smoothie, the three once again went there separate ways.

After that break, Ben spent the remaining months training, and helping Kevin with his studies so he wouldn't fall behind.

The last few months passed as the three looked up at the gates of UA.

Ben: oh boy, here we go.

Kevin: ah, it'll be easy... I hope.

Kendo: come on you idiots,we're gonna be late!

As they walked inside, they entered a large room, almost like a stadium, and the three sat together.