Time To Pick Some Names

I do not own Ben 10, My hero Acadamia, or any of the art used in this chapter.

Previously:

"I've seen enough. You're all hired."

"Hired for what exactly? You haven't told us that part yet." A figure in black and green armor said.

The voice on the screen said;

"Bring me my Omnitrix."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone was given a 2 day break after the Festival, and after the break, Kevin and Ben were walking to school together.

Kevin: So what was that Big Green Guy you used to fight Backugo? He seemed way op.

Ben: I actually don't know.

He began to scroll through all of his transformations, but the 'Big Green Guy' was nowhere to be found.

Ben: I guess it was just a one time thing. *Shrugs*

As they kept walking, they discussed what happened at the Sports Festival, until a group of girls ran up to Ben and asked to get a picture with him, but Kevin grabbed him by the collar and dragged him away.

Ben: Jealous?

"Not in the slightest." Kevin responded in an annoyed tone.

Kevin and Ben finally arrived at class, and took their seats as usual, waiting for class to start. But then, Gwen walked in.

"Hey Gwen, what are you doing here?!" Ben asked.

"Looks like things went as planned- I did well enough in the Sports Festival to get transferred to the hero course." Gwen responded.

"Here, you can sit next to me." Kevin said, referring to the empty desk next to his.

"Wow Kevin, such a gentleman." Ben teased.

Kevin gave Ben an angry glare, enough to make Ben tremble in his seat and apologize. Then, Mr Aizawa walked in.

"Morning."

"Good morning Mr Aizawa!" The class responded.

"Mr Aizawa your bandages are off- I'm glad to see!" Tsu said.

"The old lady overdid her treatment. On a more important note, today we will be having a special hero informatics class."

"Oh no,I'm terrible at this stuff!" Kaminari thought.

"It's probably some boring hero laws, I never remember those!" Kirishima thought.

"... Today you'll be choosing your hero names."

"Yay something exciting!" The class exclaimed.

Aizawa activated his quirk, scaring the class into calming down.

"But before we move onto that, I would like you all to give your new classmate Gwen Tennyson a warm welcome."

Everyone clapped and introduced themselves.

"Now moving on, this is related to the pro draft picks I mentioned the other day. Usually, UA students wouldn't go for an internship until their second or third year, so getting drafted now shows that pros are interested in your future potential. However, those offers are often canceled if that interest often dies down by graduation."

"So in other words, we still have to prove ourselves during our internship." Hagakure said.

"Precisely. Here are the results from after the Festival."