Roaring Sports Festival

I do not own my hero acadamia, Ben 10, or any of the art in this chapter.

Previously:

"I wanted to be in the hero course too, but like many others, I was forced to choose a different path. If we do well enough in the festival, the teachers could transfer us into the hero course, which means that they'll have to get rid of one of you. Just know...I'm out to get you. " The boy said, glaring at Midoriya.

"Come on Backugo, don't let them talk to you like that!" Kirishima said.

"They don't matter....the only thing that's important is that I beat them." Backugo replied, walking away.

"He's right. They aren't worth our time." Kevin said, as he and Ben left.

Ben's future was uncertain-both with the Sports Festival, and the Omnitrix. But he wouldn't be alone, as he had a best friend, and 10 protectors right on his wrist.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ben's pov:

We were given 2 weeks to train and prepare for the festival, but all the training that me and Kevin did made the time fly by. We din't know what any of the challenges would be, so we had to prepare ourselves for any possibilities, and before we knew it, the day had come.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ben is at the door, looking into his bag to make sure he has everything, and putting his shoes on.

"Be careful ok Ben? I'll be watching the whole thing from home."Max said.

"Thanks Grandpa, I'll make you proud!" Ben said with a warm smile.

"You already have, kiddo. just do your best." Max replied, giving Ben a hug.

Class 1A waiting room:

"Oh man, I was really hoping I could wear my costume today!" Mina said.

But then Iida interrupted, entering the room.

"Ok everyone, time to go!" Iida said.

"Welcome back to the UA sports festival! Our first group are no strangers to the spotlight, you may recognize them from a recent Villain attack, the hero course's class 1A!" Present Mic announced, as Class 1A made their way to the center of the massive staduim.

"Geez, I didn't think there would be THIS many people here!" Midoriya said nervously.

"I hope that we can still perform at our best, despite all these eyes watching us. I suppose it's just another aspect of being a hero that we have to get used to." Iida replied.

"Hey Kev, how you holding up?" Ben asked.

"I'm great, not nervous at all, how's your arm?"Kevin asked

"It's getting better." Ben said, referring to his arm that no longer had glowing veins.

"And these next classes are just as full of talent! Please welcome hero course classes 1B, General studies classes C,D, and E! Support classes F,G and H! And finally, businessC classes I, J and K! Give it up for all of these first year contestants!"

"Silence everyone!" Miss Midnight said as the stadium went quiet.

"For our student pledge, we have... Katsuki Backugo!" She said, as Backugo made his way to the stage the Midnight was on.

For a moment, there was silence, and then Backugo finally spoke up.

"I just wanna say... I'm gonna win."